Options

User Roles

lltgrouplltgroup Member Posts: 1

I am looking to have someone else do my billing. I would like to keep my revenue and business account numbers private from this user role. I just want them to have access to invoices and no analytics as far as financial data. Do you have this role at all?

Comments

• Options
    warrenwarren Member Posts: 1

i am also interested in the above question, so is there an ADMIN option who can view everything about the account and then other employees only have access to invoicing through their own personal login for the company account?

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @lltgroup and @warren.

Although it isn't currently possible to fine-tune the permissions of collaborators, there have been a few discussions on the subject.

If you'd like to talk about your needs in more details, I recommend you read this thread on how we choose what to build next for Wave, follow the guidelines found there and start a new discussion under Wave Features. Our product teams often browse that category and going into details on exactly how a feature like this would benefit your specific business and workflow helps us decide what to prioritize next.