Options

Held payment

EtoshaEtosha Member Posts: 2
I don’t see how I creat my payments account send invoice my customer pays via ach then 7 days later my payment is successful and now all of a sudden my account is at risk. I don’t think so not 7 days apart and how convenient it’s all of a sudden a risk at the exact same time the payment was successful. I’m needing my money now it stayed on the successful invoice payout date is 01/13/21 and I have yet to get my money. Do I need to pursue legal action. This company so far is going against everything you advertise.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Etosha !

After taking a look on the back end, I can see that you were assisted via chat and email. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out!

• Options
    EtoshaEtosha Member Posts: 2
    No I’m still needing assistance reevaluate my payments account I emailed copies of no chargebacks for my previous account as well as my dl
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Etosha , I took a look at your correspondence via email with our Risk team and it looks like you were denied for payment processing with us without the option for re-evaluation. When a business applies for Wave Payments we work to determine if the business is the best fit for payment processing with us. As it turns out, Wave’s payment processing terms don’t align with your business. For that reason, we are sorry for any frustrations or inconveniences that this causes you.