How long do I have before Wave discontinues current users outside US & Canada?

MaikeruMaikeru Member Posts: 1

Hi Wave,
I'm a non-US user of Wave for a few years. In regards to your recent announcement on the changes that will affect non-US users, may I know how long will you allow me to stay with Wave?
I'm currently looking for alternative to migrate but I'm afraid it's going to take some time. Appreciate very much if you could at least let me know the timeline I have to do full migration. The last thing that I want is to lose all my data.

edited January 15, 2021 in Using Wave

Comments

• Orontes1960Orontes1960 Member Posts: 1

I'm in the same boat but only use the invoicing side nothing else, am I affected by this change

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Maikeru and @Orontes1960 !

Thanks for reaching out. Wave has no current plans to close or restrict access to existing accounts for customers outside the US and Canada. However, this may change in the future. Future decisions about Wave’s availability in your country may be affected by new legislation that regulates customer data or product updates that change Wave’s software requirements.

• TemitayoWaveTemitayoWave Member Posts: 1

Hello. moved to zoho when i got the initial email notification about the update to wave. Can I still access zoho books. 1 year deal ? would appreciate it.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @TemitayoWave !

I believe you are referring to the email we sent out on January 18th about our offer of 1 free year of Zoho Books. If so, please reach out to Zoho directly for more information on this. You can contact their support team here. I hope this helps!

edited January 22, 2021