My payout is taking too long

AlecslasAlecslas Member Posts: 1
When reading I noticed it was a two day payout to reach my account it’s now been 3 days which is causing me to worry since it my first transaction using a card

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Alecslas !

After taking a look at your invoice payment, it looks like it was successfully deposited into your payout account the next day (January 15th). To view the payout details on your end, feel free to head over to your Banking > Payouts page. I hope this helps!

edited January 20, 2021
  • AVP_CAVP_C Member Posts: 1

My payout says it's going to take 10 days! I couldn't believe it. Normally it's a day or two. What the heck is going on???

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @AVP_C !

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you doing some digging on the back end, it looks like your clients made invoice payments on February 8th and 9th. However, you didn't become Payments active until February 12th. As a result, your credit card payments were deposited the following business day, February 13th. It looks like your most recent invoice was paid via ACH bank payment (2-7 business days to process). This invoice also has a "denied" status on the back end. This can happen for a variety of reasons. It usually happens when the incorrect credentials are entered by your customer, their issuing bank placed a temporary hold on the card, it was declared lost or stolen, etc. For next steps, please reach out to your customer and have them use a different card for payment.

If you run into any other payment issues moving forward, I encourage you to reach back out via ticket request or live chat so one of our support agents can assist you directly. :smile:

edited February 19, 2021