Options

What else do you use to run your business?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Valerie_ACleverCatValerie_ACleverCat Member Posts: 9

@Alexia - actually what I said is the same thing I think @Miracula is saying - we'd love to be able to use Wave as our credit card and accounting processor as an integrated part of other proposal / invoicing tools like Dubsado, Proposify, etc. It would be great if y'all would fully integrate with some of those tools so we could choose Wave as our credit card processor and accounting integration when setting up Dubsado or other similar tools. And since credit card processing is where you make your money, it would be beneficial for Wave, too!

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the clarification, @Valerie_ACleverCat!

• Options
    MiraculaMiracula Member Posts: 4

Yeah, I think you got it reversed as Valerie said. I'm already up and running with Wave Payments, Need to use Wave Payments with external programs.

• Options
    eliteacchkeliteacchk Member Posts: 31

Hi all! WAVE newbie here, having started to switch from the desktop version by Manager.io to WAVE Accounting.

I juggle my time working at an accounting firm with managing various family businesses in my spare time, one of which is a real estate management business.

One of the tedious manual tasks is to monitor lease expiry and I use Microsoft Outlook's Calendar to help keep track of when a lease expires and I need to set an alert 3 months in advance to start negotiating with tenants and landlords alike.

It would be great if there is a better CRM feature within WAVE so I don't have to keep switching back and forth between programs :)

edited December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Nick_DNick_D Member Posts: 1

Personally, I use Toggl for Time Tracking, Square for Mobile payments, and Agree for contacts. I would love to see some sort of proposal/contract integration where you could accept a deposit.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to Wave, @eliteacchk! We're happy to have you with us! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you as well, @Nick_D!

• Options
    giraldo21giraldo21 Member Posts: 2

there is a way that we can send proposal through wave with the E- signature process.

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

@giraldo21, digital signatures for invoices is something coming very soon! And thank you for the feedback. Keep an eye out, we will be sending out an announcement before its launch.

• Options
    giraldo21giraldo21 Member Posts: 2

greatttttttttttttttt I would love to hear that soon I love wave so much. I'm using and.co to E-signature process as alternative until you guys come with this feature. Thanks fro the feedback

edited December 20, 2018
  • Options
    Corey_Gardiner2Corey_Gardiner2 Member Posts: 1
    I use a CRM called Dubsado. I’d love to be able to link it with Wave so I can show my expenses (with photos of the receipts) in the CRM easier.