Options

Not receiving email copy

RSSHRSSH Member Posts: 1

Hi.

Came across this thread which was closed with no resolution. I am currently experiencing the same issue.

“Hi there , wave invoicing had been working fine up until a week or two ago , when I sent an invoice IÛªd always highlight send a copy to myself , for some reason it isnÛªt working anymore and I havenÛªt changed any settings”

Please advise, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @RSSH.

I took a closer look, and it seems like one of your emails bounced for a reason I can't make out. Our email service provider automatically deactivated your email after that. I reactivated it and it should now be fine. Can you try sending yourself something from Wave and let me know if it helped?

• Options
    muyiwafmuyiwaf Member Posts: 1

Hi there I'm also experiencing this problem, when i send invoices i do not receive a copy. I also tried ending to myself, and i didn't receive either.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @muyiwaf , I'm seeing that there were invoices delivered to your email address which have been clicked and opened. Are you still having this issue?

• Options
    SimoneSilvaSimoneSilva Member Posts: 1

Hi there,

I am also not receiving the waveapps emails, and have made sure they are whitelisted on my side. I dont receive ones from my own account or from people trying to send me quotes from their account. I have spoken to my provider and they asked for this info:
    *Bounce back message if any.
    *Header information of one email that was sent to simone@prjct.co.za
    *Any IP that would need to be checked for blocks in the server.
    Thanks,
    Simone

• Options
    ChantelleChantelle Member Posts: 2
    Please help me too!! Same issue, non of my “send copy to self” emails are coming through!!
  • Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Chantelle and @SimoneSilva! It looks like there were errors on our mailing servers' end with both of your emails. I've gone and reactivated them now, can you please try sending yourself a copy of an invoice from your Wave account and let me know if that comes through? Thanks!

• Options
    ChantelleChantelle Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much Connor!! All sorted!! Much appreciated!!
  • Options
    HetalMehta24HetalMehta24 Member Posts: 1

Please help me too!! Same issue, non of my “send copy to self” emails are coming through!!

• Options
    thoma735thoma735 Member Posts: 3

I have the same issue - I am not receiving the "send copy to self". Please help

• Options

Hey @HetalMehta24 and @thoma735! Thanks for reaching out here. It looks like your emails had been marked as inactive within our mailing server, so I've reactivated them for us! That should sort this issue out :)

• Options
    KenneohKenneoh Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am not receiving any "send copy to self" too. My email : kenneoh@ilmgroups.com and my admin : chayuan@ilmgroups.com
    Hope you can help. Thanks !

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Kenneoh

Looks like your email was experiencing some server issues. You should be able to send and receive invoices through Wave and receive it in your inbox. Do let us know if this doesn't work for future invoices!

• Options
    V_M_1V_M_1 Member Posts: 1

Hi

I have the same problem, can anyone help? Not received a "send copy to myself" in last 2 weeks.

Thanks

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @V_M_1

You my dear friend, have been reactivated!

• Options
    Savvy007Savvy007 Member Posts: 2

Good day.
    Kindly assist, I'm not receiving email copies

• Options
    Savvy007Savvy007 Member Posts: 2

Hi BarsinA,
    Not sure if I should be directing this query to you, but kindly assist as I have the same problem, not receiving email copies, not sure if some of my clients do

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Savvy007 , thanks for your message. I've gone ahead and reactivated your email for you, so you should be able to get emails again!

• Options
    Timothy_ZTimothy_Z Member Posts: 2

Hi, I too have not been receiving a copy of the invoices and receipts to my email. I've checked with my server and it is fine. Can you please check and do the needful? Appreciate it very much. Tq.

• Options

Hi @Timothy_Z , thanks for your message! I've done the needful. You should be able to receive emails from Wave again!

• Options
    Timothy_ZTimothy_Z Member Posts: 2

Yes, it works now. Thank you very much!

• Options
    GichuhiGichuhi Member Posts: 3

Hello, I am having the same problem. I am unable to receive a copy of invoices and receipts.

• Options

Hey @Gichuhi! I've just reactivated your email here, you should be all set to receive these copies!

• Options
    JennyDgJennyDg Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem. My emails are [redacted]
    Thank you.

edited June 29, 2020
  • Options

@ConnorM Still not receiving. My Email address is [redacted]

edited June 29, 2020
  • Options

Hey @JennyDg , thanks for your message! I've removed your email addresses from your comment in order to protect your privacy. I took a look on the back end here, and it looks to be that your email is successfully receiving emails from Wave in general. If you click your business name in the top left corner > Manage your profile > Email Notifications, are your settings turned to ON? Are you specifically only not receiving copies of the emails you send to your clients or are there any other emails which you're not receiving via Wave's email server? Let me know and we can go from there.

Hey @Gichuhi , thanks for getting back! I've removed your email address from your comment in order to protect your privacy. I can see on the back end here that your emails seem to be sending successfully as well. Are you still finding you aren't receiving emails now? Let me know and we can go from there!

• Options

@CallieP Its working. Thank you.

• Options
    P4pp4GP4pp4G Member Posts: 1

Hi there
    Seems to be a common problem. Use to receive copies of receipts to my mail but not anymore.
    Can you help please?

• Options

Hey @P4pp4G! I took a look into our mailing servers here and can see that your email had marked it as spam. You should be all set now, as I've reactivated it, but please let me now if you do not see these copies moving forwards!

• Options
    DebolaODebolaO Member Posts: 2
    Hello. I’m having the same issue. I’m not receiving “send a copy to myself” emails.
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @DebolaO , it looks like your email address received a hard bounce somewhere along the line so our server wasn't able to send you emails. I have reactivated your address and you should be okay to receive emails moving forward!