Options

Not receiving email copy

Comments

• Options
    GreigGreig Member Posts: 1

Hi Support,
    I am also not receiving any "send copy to self" email. My email address was offline for a short while with problem, but they have now been fixed. Can you help please ?
    PS: You have an AWESOME system!!!!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Greig , yeah you're correct - it looks like our email server couldn't send you an email somewhere along the line so it was blocked from doing the same moving forward. I've reactivated the address in our system and you should be good to receive all future emails now 🙂.

• Options
    NetFabricNetFabric Member Posts: 6

Hi there, same issue here as we don't receive copies of the invoices anymore.
    Can you fix it?
    Thank you guys!

• Options
    MwangiKMwangiK Member Posts: 1

Hi, Please help me too!! Same issue, non of my “send copy to self” emails are coming through!!

• Options

Hi @NetFabric & @MwangiK , looks like you both received a hard bounce to your email address somewhere along the line which was preventing you from receiving emails. Your addresses have now been reactivated and you should not have this issue again moving forward 🙂.

• Options

Hi there, sorry to pester you but I guess it's happening again... We haven't received any emails from the system since yesterday.

edited October 2, 2020
  • Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@Alexia -

You said:
    _
    I took a closer look, and it seems like one of your emails bounced for a reason I can't make out. Our email service provider automatically deactivated your email after that. I reactivated it and it should now be fine. _

Awesome reply. Is there a send / bounced report we can view in Wave with the option to reactivate email - it might save your admin a lot of back and forth?

edited October 2, 2020
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @NetFabric

it seems that your email was bouncing again. My apologies about this. Our server host, Postmark, may not be communicating with yours properly. I've reactivated it, but I would reach out to your server domain and ask them to whitelist any waveapps.com or postmark emails.

Hey @AccountsPro

There is not a bounced report available in Wave unfortunately. This info is only available by our staff to view as it does contain a lot of private data. Reach out by community or ticket if you require assistance!

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@Barsin - thanks. I understand about the private data, makes sense. But your programmers could create a report that filters out what they don't want us to see. E.G, in mailing programs like Mailchimp we get awesome reports on emails sent, bounced etc. Just a suggestion.

• Options
    ManuNSWManuNSW Member Posts: 1

Hi Awesome Admins
    My email address nswadmin@ucmas.com.au is not receiving emails as well from Waveapps. Could you please reactivate it.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @ManuNSW ! After doing some digging on my end, it looks like your email address is blocking inbound Wave emails. To fix this, please have Wave's mailer@waveapps.com email whitelisted so you can receive emails successfully.

edited October 26, 2020
  • Options
    EMCSEMCS Member Posts: 1
    Please help, I’m having the same issue with emails, I make sure I click send a copy to myself and I receive nothing, I’ve emailed support weeks ago and still waiting on a response
  • Options

Hi there,
    we double checked with our ISP and there aren't any blocks for mailer@waveapps.com or Postmark/Waveapps servers. As a matter of fact, many clients of ours are hosted by the same ISP (Register.it) and they get our invoices/proposals yet we still don't receive any copies.
    Moreover, our address bxxxxxx@nxxxxxxxx.xx.xx is only an alias of ixxx@nxxxxxxxx.xx.xx which receive Waveapps emails successfully.

edited November 27, 2020
  • Options

Hey there @EMCS !

It looks like one of our support agents replied to your ticket request. You should receive incoming Wave emails moving forward :)

Hello @NetFabric !

After taking a closer look at your billing email, I can confirm that it is blocking incoming Wave emails unfortunately. To resolve this, please whitelist mailer@waveapps.com or postmark emails. I took a look at your info email and I can confirm that it is not blocking any Wave emails and is receiving them successfully.

edited November 27, 2020
  • Options
    CandyFactory27CandyFactory27 Member Posts: 1

HI guys. We have the same issue. Email copy doesn't work. Please check and let me know what's wrong.

• Options

Hey there @CandyFactory27 !

I'm sorry to hear that. After taking a look on the back end for you, I can also confirm that your email domain is blocking incoming Wave emails I'm afraid. To get this sorted out, please whitelist our mailer@waveapps.com address. This should do the trick.

edited December 7, 2020
  • Options
    KlokloKloklo Member Posts: 1

Hello, I am not receiving a copy of my invoices and any payment notifications, or any other notifications, I have checked all my settings and I have read this thread.
    Please advise. Thank you.

• Options

Hey @Kloklo , I'm seeing that emails are being delivered to your email address and that you are opening them. Are you still having issues with this?

• Options
    DeltacronDeltacron Member Posts: 1

Hello, we also not receiving the emails sent to ourselves. May you please help us out. email address is info@deltacron.com

• Options
    KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @Deltacron !

I see that the issue you had with not receiving emails has now been solved by a member of Customer Support via chat. It looks like you're now able to receive and open emails from Wave, but if you're still having trouble, please let me know!

edited February 1, 2021
  • Options
    The_Jeweler84The_Jeweler84 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there

I trust you are well? I am also experiencing the same issue with the copied emails...

I would appreciate any assistance I could get.

Best Regards
  • Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @The_Jeweler84 , I've taken a look at our mailing server and it's generating an error each time an email is sent to your account's primary email address. This error indicates that your email server is not accepting emails from Wave at all, which is why you aren't seeing any of these emails come through. In situations like this, you will need to whitelist waveapps.com (and specifically mailer@waveapps.com) as a safe sender so that you can properly receive these messages from Wave in the future.

• Options
    The_Jeweler84The_Jeweler84 Member Posts: 2
    Hi KristenV, Thank you for looking into this. It's very strange because I have no blocked email accounts in my email account.

Could it be that you need to reactivate my email account on your side?

Thanks again for your assistance.
  • Options

Hey @The_Jeweler84 , I was indeed able to reactivate your email from our end as it seems like your address received a hard bounce somewhere along the line. Let us know if you're still not receiving emails and we'd be more than happy to take a further look into it for you. Thanks for your patience!

• Options
    Xsight_Solutions582Xsight_Solutions582 Member Posts: 1

Hi @AlexL

One of my clients also does not receive their mails. Can you please check if their mail is blocked? admin@el**g.co.za

Thanx

• Options

Hey @Xsight_Solutions582 , unfortunately I do need the whole email to look it up in our server. Feel free to send me a DM with that information so I can take a look.

• Options
    BrightStarBrightStar Member Posts: 1

I too am having the same issue. I would think with all the deactivations that there was some sort of form to trigger an automated task. Hate to bug!

• Options

Hey @BrightStar , looks like your email address did receive a hard bounce somewhere along the line. You're not reactivated and should have no more issues receiving emails.

edited April 21, 2021
  • Options
    TheYBrandTheYBrand Member Posts: 1

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Invoices are getting through to clients, but I'm not getting the copy despite marking the "send a copy to myself" button. I would appreciate some help please.

• Options
    ivesterdesignivesterdesign Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue: not receiving any "send copy to myself" emails for a while now - please reactivate my email address: *****@ivesterdesign.com