ERROR: Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.

chintalesschintaless Member Posts: 2

I am facing Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again. error on wave app.

i have tried using all options discussed on the forum but none of them are working. please make a suggestion since i am unable to work with a wave and i have been using it for 4 years.

Tagged:
edited June 29, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• HIJAUHIJAU Member Posts: 0

Hello,

I have been experiencing 502 error since yesterday whenever I try to access my invoice page.

I have cleared cache, updated chrome, disabled adblock and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Is there anything else that I can do?

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1

Hi @Alexia.

I am also getting exactly the same thing. This is what I have tried so far:

• Hard refresh
    • clear cache
    • restart pc
    • different device (same error)
    • different network
    • firefox instead of chrome

I am based in South Africa. attached is a snip of the error.
    What else can I do? I cant add a new customer to send them an estimate.

• NaomiNaomi Member Posts: 1

I'm having a similar issue using both Chrome and Safari. I've refreshed, cleared the cache, restarted. Please help

• SunnyOfficeSunnyOffice Member Posts: 10

We are being shown some kind of a Server error on all the pages that we are opening in wave. Screenshots attached of the Dashboard, Transactions & Settings pages. Can anyone please help.

We have tried on different browsers and on different computers but the issue persists.

• chintalesschintaless Member Posts: 2

p
    ls find error message.

refreshed, history erased etc...options not working.

• LifeHouseAdminLifeHouseAdmin Member Posts: 1

Same issue server error - done hard refresh, restarted computer, etc. Is there a server problem on your side Wave?

• James1984James1984 Member Posts: 1

Hey Guys,

I've logged on today and I am experiencing the same issue and have also tried all suggestions. Although, I only have the "Error on Server" message when I am on the Dashboard page and Estimates.....

• SumarieSumarie Member Posts: 0

Hi there, I keep getting a message when logging in : "
    Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again."
    I am using Chrome, have restarted router, cleared cache and everything else I can think of.

Anyone been able to resolve this issue as I cannot do anything in waveapps.
    Cannot create estimates or invoices or anything.

• Melvin1990Melvin1990 Member Posts: 1

I also have the same problem. Someone please help me. Thank you.

• SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Duplicate transaction issue for some Wave users.
  • JeannetteJeannette Member Posts: 1

We are having the same problem in South Africa, also since yesterday afternoon, it's month end, please!

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi everyone! We're investigating issues with "Sorry there was an error on the server" on your transactions page and dashboard. Our team is on it and we'll update you here.

If you are in Curaçao and were experiencing issues logging in, this should be resolved.

• bryan_middelhofbryan_middelhof Member Posts: 4

@Charlotte Thank you so much, we can log in again! Your team is awesome :D

• jzybrandsjzybrands Member Posts: 2

I've been getting this error now for the last two days. Two different wave accounts, different machines and using Chrome and Firefox.

I urgently need this resolved as I have tax return deadline tomorrow. Can someone please assist soonest with this issue.

• PierreDVPierreDV Member Posts: 11

@LifeHouseAdmin said:
    Same issue server error - done hard refresh, restarted computer, etc. Is there a server problem on your side Wave?

Have same issue currently as well.

edited June 28, 2018
  • PierreDVPierreDV Member Posts: 11

Me Too, Wave something is wrong please help!

• zinglestayzinglestay Member Posts: 1

my wave experiencing server error for the past one week. still not working. kindly help us on the solution. did everything removed cached, restarted the laptop, hit hard refresh. still the same. Am from Chennai, India. Kindly help me please. Need to file GST return also, otherwise government will levy penalty.

• PeterksolmanPeterksolman Member Posts: 0

Hi! Folks

Getting this error....cannot work.!

Anyway to resolve this?
    Best regards
    Peter

• WAVEROYALUSERWAVEROYALUSER Member Posts: 1

Dear Admin,
    I am using wave for almost two years and my small business invoice and quotation are running with wave. Right now i have error 502 message and can't get into the invoice feature. Could anyone help me to solve this problem?
    And, I am safariing wave with Googlechrome, firefox , safar and sometime I open with my apple devices Iphone and Ipad.
    I am just worry about all the invoices that I have created will loosing anyway. Thank you.

Could you please let know if there's any update on the issue "Sorry there was an error on the server"...We are badly stuck and its month end. Please help.

• Ebrahim_AmmarEbrahim_Ammar Member Posts: 2

@Charlotte said:
    Hi everyone! We're investigating issues with "Sorry there was an error on the server" on your transactions page and dashboard. Our team is on it and we'll update you here.

If you are in Curaçao and were experiencing issues logging in, this should be resolved.

Hi

the problem still there

• JHB_South_Africa07JHB_South_Africa07 Member Posts: 1

Same issue server error - done hard refresh, restarted computer, etc. Is there a server problem on your side Wave? I am in South Africa. Please assist urgently as i can not do estimates which are expected of me ASAP.

• jzybrandsjzybrands Member Posts: 2

Annoying that Wave has such poor response time. I contacted them via Facebook, Twitter and here. All they keep saying is to clear the cache and recycle the router, which was clearly not the problem.

• AlmahaAlmaha Member Posts: 2

Me too.

I tried mailing their support and they practically shrugged off their responsibility to provide a solution by asking me to search on community here.

I will try to find solace in knowing that I am not alone

• AbhilashAbhilash Member Posts: 2

We are also facing the same problem.

• AbhilashAbhilash Member Posts: 2

Still facing same error.

• WavingJWavingJ Member Posts: 2

Having the same error here in South Africa.

Tested: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
    Machines: Mac and Windows

The red error notice appears at the top of the dashboard page as soon as I'm logged in. I'm unable to make estimates or use my account in general.

Please help, Wave.

Thank you!

• niknamitravelsniknamitravels Member Posts: 2

I m also facing the same issue from past 3 days
    ERROR: Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.
    plz help

• niknamitravelsniknamitravels Member Posts: 2

its been 3 days still not rectified plz advice