ERROR: Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.

2»

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi all! Thank you for raising this issue with us. We've brought it to our engineers as of yesterday and are working to resolve it. We have implemented a fix where we believe it should be resolved. You should see the results of this in a minute or two; please let me know if it continues.

edited June 29, 2018
  • CelesteCeleste Member Posts: 1

Hi, it is now an hour later than your post above, still no joy over here. I am in South Africa. Please advise.

Hi @Celeste ! We've had multiple customers in the same region confirm that the solution we've implemented has resolved the issue. Please again try clearing your cache and cookies (one last time - thanks for your patience). You can find a guide to doing so here. If it persists after doing this, please send me a message with your email address, business name, and a screenshot. Please be sure to follow troubleshooting instructions; if this is the issue you are experiencing, it is not an issue with your account (rather, a regional issue) so it should be resolved at this time.

• WavingJWavingJ Member Posts: 2

Hello @Charlotte,

Wave is working! Thank you very much to all involved in the fix.

-Jo

• Ebrahim_AmmarEbrahim_Ammar Member Posts: 2

Hi @Charlotte

It works :smiley: Thanks for your efforts.

• KblacKblac Member Posts: 20

Anyone found a solution yet? Also facing the same same "server error"....

@Kblac as above the issue is now resolved. You'll need to clear your cache if you haven't already. Please make sure to follow this step.

If you are still experiencing issues, what you're seeing is something unrelated and we'll need to work with you to understand and find a solution for it. When you have a moment, please follow the troubleshooting step above and get back to me here if it persists. Thank you!

@Ebrahim_Ammar @WavingJ glad to hear it! :) Thanks for bearing with us while our engineers worked on a fix.

• KblacKblac Member Posts: 20

@Charlotte said:
    @Kblac as above the issue is now resolved. You'll need to clear your cache if you haven't already. Please make sure to follow this step.

If you are still experiencing issues, what you're seeing is something unrelated and we'll need to work with you to understand and find a solution for it. When you have a moment, please follow the troubleshooting step above and get back to me here if it persists. Thank you!

@Ebrahim_Ammar @WavingJ glad to hear it! :) Thanks for bearing with us while our engineers worked on a fix.

Can confirm issue is now resolved on my end. Thank you all.

Great! Thank you for letting us know.