Email verification not received

2»

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Safety1st , I see that Barsin sent you a response via ticket. Please follow up with him there if you're still having issues.

• chadders1985chadders1985 Member Posts: 1

hi guys, same problem as everyone else.... my email wont verify and also when I send clients invoices and tick a pdf to be sent to me I dont get a copy... can you help please ?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @chadders1985 , it looks like your email address received a hard bounce somewhere along the line causing it to be deactivated within our system. I've since reactivated it and you should be good to receive any and all Wave emails moving forward. Please confirm by sending yourself the verification email and let us know if you're sill having issues.

• Ariel_246Ariel_246 Member Posts: 1

HI, I've been having some difficulties receiving verification emails for my business account so I had to send my invoices sing my personal account . Can you assist me please. I also do not receive copies of my invoices . Would you be able to see if my emails have bounced back please.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Ariel_246 ,

It looks like our Support Team has resolved this issue with you via email! That said, feel free to let us know if you're still having trouble :smile: