Options

Do you know about, or use, Zapier to connect Wave and other software?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Hi @jthawke,
    At this time, we don't have plans to build connections with any integration platforms beyond Zapier.
    It looks like Claris Connect allows direct integration to APIs, however, so you would have the option to work with an independent developer and add whatever behavior you want to your integration by accessing Wave's public APIs.
    Hope that helps.

• Options
    jthawkejthawke Member Posts: 2

Thank you, Paul.

That's obviously a lot of work for a single task. I will consider using Wave, but may need to look at other options as well. There is SOME Zapier support for Filemaker Pro, but it's not reliable so may not be the best solution for accounting.

• Options
    Kyle_RKyle_R Member Posts: 4

Just posting here if it's helpful to anyone looking for this type of integration. If you're outgrowing manually pushing CSV files around, and Zapier is not flexible or intuitive, you can check out a managed, custom integration platform like symphonyapps.io. The price point is a little higher, but it's pretty robust if your volume supports it or you need to automate additional processes.

Full disclosure, I run this particular platform, but there are a variety of similar services and it seems relevant to this discussion.

• Options
    fanijaatfanijaat Member Posts: 1

Can we Integrate Amazon Seller Central Account with Wave?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @fanijaat , we don't currently have an integration with Amazon Seller Central.

• Options
    j_HKj_HK Member Posts: 6

I want to create a zap to move bills received by email as bills into Wave. After tinkering with this, zapier's customer support confirmed that the WAVE API doesn't have this capability as of now. They added that many requests have been received by zapier on the topic and I'm not surprised.
    When can we have this?!
    receiving digital bills to pay by email is so common, being able to move that data into wave is a no brainer to me.
    I might add to that: being able to send bills by email as we can send receipts would be helpful as well. But if I have to choose, I want the API functionality more than the email one.

• Options
    tonytrumpet1tonytrumpet1 Member Posts: 2

Hello, I've incorporated Trustpilot into my site. One of their recommendations is to invite customers automatically to leave a review after purchase/payment of invoice. This is their advice on how to do it below - is this something we can do within the platform?

Trustpilot
    Set up automation to get a continuous flow of verified reviews

Do you send your customers confirmation emails after a purchase?
    If yes, follow the simple steps below to start collecting reviews automatically.

Copy your unique Trustpilot email address below

buglerforhire.co.uk+aeb37076fb@invite.trustpilot.com

Add your unique Trustpilot email address to the BCC

Go to your eCommerce, CRM or invoicing system’s email settings and add your unique Trustpilot email address to the BCC field. Your Trustpilot email address should be automatically added to all future email purchase confirmations.

To ensure your customers are able to write meaningful reviews, we recommend you delay your invitations for a period that suits your business needs. To change the delay settings from the 7-day default, go to Invitation Settings.

Many thanks for your help,
    Tony

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @tonytrumpet1 , at the moment Zapier does not give you the ability to do this automatically and Wave doesn't give you the option to automatically send a receipt message of your choice after a payment. You can however add this information to your manually sent receipt after your customer has paid. To do so, head to the paid invoice and select 'send receipt' in the 'Get Paid' section. A modal should pop up where you can enter your message.

• Options
    DevoneDevone Member Posts: 2

I've been bouncing between Zapier/Integromat to come up with a good solution for our business.
    We're using Smartsheet (like google sheets), to give ourselves a ledger of invoices paid so that we can do reporting on our services from that database.

The big issue we are running into is that while we can trigger new invoices or invoices based on a filter (integromat), but neither of these work to create an up to date ledger that matches wave, mainly because there is no trigger for "updated invoice". Would the API solve this issue for us?

• Options
    KieronBKieronB Member Posts: 20 admin

Hi @Devone ,
    It would be possible to use the API to retrieve the information that you need. A good starting point would be the List Invoices example query.

An alternative option would be to use Wave's Google Sheets add-on, Wave Connect.

The decision between these would likely come down to how frequently you perform this reporting, and the extent to which you would like the solution to be automated. If it's a manual process conducted periodically, Wave Connect will be the faster and easier option.

• Options
    DevoneDevone Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the response Kieron! I was able to actually get it perfectly working with Integromat. Hopefully, this helps out anyone in the future as well looking to do this. I use smartsheet, but the exact same scenario would work for Google Sheets.

• Options
    KieronBKieronB Member Posts: 20 admin

Thanks for sharing the Integromat solution with the community!

• Options
    GautamGautam Member Posts: 13

I see Zapier can now Integrate Amazon Seller Central Account with Wave:
    https://zapier.com/apps/amazon-seller-central/integrations/wave
    Now, is this reliable?
    Any experience using it from current Wave users is appreciated.
    What this integration can and can not do?

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Gautam !

Since the Amazon Seller Central Account is provided by Zapier, feel free to reach out to their support team directly for more insight into their integration. For your convenience, here is a link to their support page: Zapier Support. I hope this helps!

edited April 5, 2021
  • Options
    Coreyj5Coreyj5 Member Posts: 1

I'd like a 2 way sync for the payment information, and live updating so that I can create a google sheet view of my active invoices, similar to the way tiller allows pulling in from bank sources but based on invoice.