Options

Statement of Future payments (payables)

Tameem_ALZOABITameem_ALZOABI Member Posts: 5

Hello,

How i can record future income transactions that will be done by my customers. and how i can get a statement of future payments (payables) either by customer or any account ?
example: a customer bought a solution ($1000) 4 monthly payments starting from 1 sep 2018.. he paid 1st sep payment, knowing that i created a recurring invoice every each month; how i can see his unpaid payments with their dates ($250/$250/$250)? (payable).
&. how i can see all future income Ex. until 10th Nov. in a statement ($250/$250) for the above example.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Katie_WaveKatie_Wave Administrator, Moderator Posts: 24 admin

Hey @Tameem_ALZOABI

It looks like my colleague Alexia already shed some light on this for you here: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/8137#Comment_8137

You won't see future payables until invoices are actually created in your account. A Recurring Invoice only schedules the creation of an invoice, it doesn't create the invoice itself. If you need to see future payables, the best option is to instead create future-dated invoices in your account, rather than setting up a Recurring Invoice schedule.

• Options
    Tameem_ALZOABITameem_ALZOABI Member Posts: 5

Thanks for your help.. actually, i am creating future-dated invoices.. .. Thanks...