Notice: Ongoing report maintenance

Comments

• kmartinkmartin Member Posts: 10

nope, ive logged out, back in, gave it 24hrs, etc. will just have to hope wave sees this and finds a solution.

• agentdustindagentdustind Member Posts: 1

I also have this same issue. Everything is matching in both the reports and on my statement, yet reconciliation is reporting a huge difference that is growing each month that is impossible to find and it is also off in my transactions page. It started for me on my July statement and grew ever since. Obviously a massive issue since it is now tax time. HELP?!?!
    Also, I have double checked both my bank statements and the link you click for the report in Wave while reconciling, they both match yet still this difference in numbers.
    I also just realized that many of my invoice payments received from customers are not showing up in the P&L reports. This may also explain some of the reporting and other calculation errors in Wave. I tried deleting a payment and re-recording one, but it still didn't show up in the report.

edited January 7, 2019
  • nancyhnancyh Member Posts: 1

i'm having the same problem. Balances completely wrong but the transactions are correct

• StrategicRootzStrategicRootz Member Posts: 2

The account balances in the P&L report that I request for 2018 is not capturing all of the expenses and income reflected in the transactions for the year. For example, I have one income account that has transactions totaling $29K, but the account balance when I run a P&L is $19K. Also, several expense accounts do not reflect their actual total.

I've noticed a few posts related to this issue over the past few days. I hope Wave is working on this.

I am having the same issue and posted another discussion about it to bring attention to the issue. I saw a similar post about this issue last night, 1/6/19, but it has been taken down.

• twanny796twanny796 Member Posts: 3

I have a similar problem. I just started to use WAVEAPPS. I deleted all the transactions and I still have to reconcile accounts with ghost balances. Please help.

• BtimarBtimar Member Posts: 3

Mine are still not correct and are exactly the same. No improvement....

• barrytbarryt Member Posts: 31

seems to have been corrected overnight

• psp_379psp_379 Member Posts: 4

The original post was made by me. Not sure why it was taken down. I am running the reports now, and I am seeing the correct figures. I hope that the matter has been addressed.

Mine is still incorrect. Bills for October alone totalled about 2400 but the report for q4 shows only 1100. It's way off. I have time to wait for it to be fixed for federal taxes i guess, but i need accurate q4 reports for other reasons, sales tax for one. Right now I'm dreading going invoice by invoice gathering my sales tax figures for my state.
  • psp_379psp_379 Member Posts: 4

I assume that Wave will send out an official update on the issue.

• FreiFrei Member Posts: 1

Same here! Just signed in for the community forums because I have this growing difference on my credit card and wasn't able to find the reason.
    All transactions are correct.

• mariellelauronmariellelauron Member Posts: 0

Hi there,

I have just checked my Wave Apps last week and they had the correct balances, but when I checked yesterday, the balances were all wrong. I tried checking all the transactions and they all match. I have also tried adding all the transactions and it is correct.

Also under reconciliation there seems to be something wrong. When I inputted the amount, it says that there is difference between the amount on statement and Wave. But when I click the reconcile button, it shows that the ending balance of the transactions are correct.

Is any body else having the same issues?

• MarianiMariani Member Posts: 0

My data missing
    How to get my data back

My 1st trial balance print difference with latest even period is the same

• ArtsArts Member Posts: 3

Had a similar issue few days back as the transaction details from the reports went missing. Now that I'm checking, some details are back in the reports section, however, some transactions for the past few months are still not showing. Hopefully, everything will be back in a few days time...

• JomzJomz Member Posts: 10
    It is still not corrected for me as of date.

Balances in reports for the current year are still off, including the balances in the drop down for funds under accounting-transactions.

Example, a liability which was closed last year is still showing a balance today, and my cash has a discrepancy of around 6,000, but is fixed if I display all my transactions...
  • JomzJomz Member Posts: 10
    I still have incorrect balances...
  • zamawazamawa Member Posts: 1

I too am having the same issues. All my balances in P&L, BS, bank accounts including credit cards are wrong. Like others here, it appears that individual account balances are correct but when I drill down to the account level they are not pulling through to the TB, B/S or P&L in reporting. All my accounts were right on Sunday when I reconciled my credit cards. Wave team, please resolve asap.

• ZZagZZag Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same issues with my bank totals being incorrect. I started to cross tick but too many to check again. I think it's a wave system error and hopefully it'll be rectified. I know my totals were ok a few days ago and it seems to be affecting all 3 of my bank account.

I would love for wave to acknowledge the issue to at least let us know if they are aware of the problem and if they're working on a fix.

All data from Q1 2018 is not being captured by my P&L report, as of this morning.

• ParksideParkside Member Posts: 1

My reports are also incorrect. Showing 0 expenses from 1/1/18 - 10/31/18, despite multiple bills being paid during that time. All previous months reports were correct. In addition, the balances of accounts are incorrect. Balance sheet was correct as of 11/30, not completely different, what happened?

• PlumbVenturePlumbVenture Member Posts: 1

I am having a similar issue. It shows no income or expense for Sept. 2018. Also, from the "Transactions" page, the balances in all banking, credit, and cash accounts are inaccurate. However, when I look at a specific account's list of transactions, everything seems to be there.

• elsijaelsija Member Posts: 3

My income account balance was fine until yesterday when we noticed a drastic change in the figure. At first I thought it was a mistake on our part but after comparing the detailed report (Account Balances) and the list in Transactions, everything seemed to be the same except for the total amount. This also means I cannot reconcile the bank account as the final balance seems to ignore about half of the month's transactions even though they are listed. HELP!?

• barrytbarryt Member Posts: 31

My reports went wobbly (summary didn't equal details), and i thought i had a big reconciliation problem. Came back 24 hours later and everything was fine. odd!

• jamesgichirajamesgichira Member Posts: 2

Same case here, wave what is the solution?

• elsijaelsija Member Posts: 3

Happened to me too. At least I know I'm not the only one. Hoping it will automatically sort itself out.

• ThatguyyouknowThatguyyouknow Member Posts: 2

YES FINALLY! I'm not alone or crazy! Totally missing 5 months of expenses on PL CHART, REVENUE MISSING, EVERYTHING WRONG. GETTING SAME CANNED EMAILS FROM SUPPORT. NOT ANY ACKNLOWDEGEMNT THAT IM NOT ALONE P, THAT SOETHING HAS HAPPENED. TOTALLY TERRIBKE, LOCAL TAXES DUE IN A WEEK, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE STATUS OF MY 2018 is. Total FAIL WAVE!

• ThatguyyouknowThatguyyouknow Member Posts: 2

Please Wave, Something terrible has happened. We're all having issues with missing expenses and revenue, figures being off for 2018. The tables and articles sent by support don't help. Something Has Happened And We Need Corrective Resolution Now Please!

• susanporter1959susanporter1959 Member Posts: 1

Update
    I contacted Wave by the help button and then contact and explained what the problem was Dont know what they have done but all sorted now and the response was very quick

This discussion has been closed.