Notice: Ongoing report maintenance

13»

Comments

• ivy_culloivy_cullo Member Posts: 1

Same problem here....
    Our Taxes deadline is now coming.
    Wish they fix it immediately and with urgency.
    However its a great free online accounting system.

• kaevinkaevin Member Posts: 1

Not sure if this is related but the account balance of one of the cash account is really messed up. The account balance shown was incorrect

• wanda123wanda123 Member Posts: 5

Anyone can help me I am desperate. Recently wave made changes and it is killing me. Changes not for the best. I balanced my accounts on Monday. Yesterday I logged on to do some transactions, I called up a report, balance sheet, detailed as I do every day, all of a sudden my checking account which had a positive balance of +- R50 000.00 now shows a negative balance of R327 000.00. I am horrified????

• wanda123wanda123 Member Posts: 5

I have the same problem. I balanced my income account on the 7th of January a positive balance I am horrified today to find I now have a massive - balance and it shows I have never reconciled since April 2017, I reconciled last month. I cannot get help

• JomzJomz Member Posts: 10
    The balances are not displaying correctly even though the transactions are correctly posted.
  • ginmillerginmiller Member Posts: 2

I am hving the same issue with a number of my accounts. All the transactions are recorded correctly, but the balances are either zero, or way off my reconciled figure.

• MoroccoDaveMoroccoDave Member Posts: 9

I have the same thing here. in account reconciliation the #s are way off, but when I click the reconcile button, the reports shows all my transactions with the correct totals.

• kmartinkmartin Member Posts: 10
    In the tech support forum there are a lot of people with the same issue. No response from wave as of yet. Your info is there, it's correct, but the reports and profit and loss graphs are wrong. I'm dreading going invoice by invoice, bill by bill too get my figures but if they don't fix it by the end of the week I'll have no choice. If I'm left with that choice then I'll be left with another as well, QuickBooks or .xero
  • jodonnelljodonnell Member Posts: 1

This has happened to me now. I have no idea where to start in fixing it

edited January 9, 2019
  • redtopperredtopper Member Posts: 16

FYI - This has been an ongoing issue with me. Deleted Transactions showing up at a later time, usually one year after the date it was deleted. A lot of emails traded with support. No solution. Just keep an eye out for transactions that are out a place!

Similar issues: Yearly Profit and Loss report not accurate. When I go into each detailed report, they are accurate. They are only off 15-20%!! Not good. :(

Our Problem: Profit & Loss Yearly summary and Details are not accurate. When viewing individual Account reports, they are accurate.

• ThatguyyouknowThatguyyouknow Member Posts: 2
    Hi can you specify ( as if explaining to a child) steps to take to view individual accounts. (I need to see Accurate revenue for a six month period July1-Dec31 for local tax purposes). Right now as many others, my P/L graph and annual chart figures are WAY off. It's very disturbing! ( Did I really profit 70% less than I thought I did a few weeks ago?!) Thanks
  • CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi everyone! Thanks for your patience with this. Please check the first post of this discussion for the latest update.

Thanks Wave. Acknowledgement of the issue is a great first step. Now I'm just hoping it's fixed before the 20th.

to update, mine appears to be better. i still need to comb through it and find out if it is all correct, but at first glance it seems correct

edited January 10, 2019
  • ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

UPDATE: this is now resolved for all users. Your reports and account balances should now be displaying your information as they were entered before this event.

edited January 11, 2019
This discussion has been closed.