How often should my transactions update?

2»

Comments

• Darryl_SDarryl_S Member Posts: 2

For me it's been exactly 7 days since I've seen an update. Removing the ability to refresh a bank connection (RBC in my case) is nothing short of a mistake and it should be brought back, even if it highlights other problems that might have come up since the last update. This is how issues are addressed. It's all about continuous improvement.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Deepblue626

My apologies. I see you reached out via ticket to our support team. They're currently backed up at the moment but I assure you will respond to your connection issue in the near future!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @trsherlock . This is, but our team is actually working on bringing this back. You can expect an update on this in the future. IN the meantime, you can view these balances under Banking > Connected Accounts.

Hey @BruceM , it may be our aggregator trying to import from your bank. Have these texts continued?

@Yves If Desjardins isn't coming up then I'm afraid it isn't supported at the moment. Our data aggregator is always adding new banks so please check back in the future to see if you can connect.

Hi @Phil_Lan , I apologize for the lengthy wait time. It's a busy time of year and our support team is working hard to get through the elevated volume that we're facing. We do work in a priority queue, but someone from the team will be reaching out when they get to your ticket.

@Mooner Our data aggregator is experiencing an outage with RBC but they are aware of it and they're working on a fix. No ETA, but a fix should be coming.

edited January 30, 2020
  • BruceMBruceM Member Posts: 5

The accesses did settle down. I set up another bank account this week and it did the same thing the first day or so......accessed the account about hourly and then reduced the frequency.

That's not my big problem though. The bank accounts are not importing any data. That might explain why the system was accessing so often as it wasn't getting any data. My last import of any data was December 13/19 so I'm getting a bit anxious for year end. The system continues to import my credit cards fine, but no bank data.

• SJKConsultingSJKConsulting Member Posts: 1

Hi - any ETA on this fix? I'm currently testing Wave as a new service provider for us. This issue is a show-stopper.

@AlexL said:
    Hi @trsherlock . This is, but our team is actually working on bringing this back. You can expect an update on this in the future. IN the meantime, you can view these balances under Banking > Connected Accounts.

Hey @BruceM , it may be our aggregator trying to import from your bank. Have these texts continued?

@Yves If Desjardins isn't coming up then I'm afraid it isn't supported at the moment. Our data aggregator is always adding new banks so please check back in the future to see if you can connect.

Hi @Phil_Lan , I apologize for the lengthy wait time. It's a busy time of year and our support team is working hard to get through the elevated volume that we're facing. We do work in a priority queue, but someone from the team will be reaching out when they get to your ticket.

@Mooner Our data aggregator is experiencing an outage with RBC but they are aware of it and they're working on a fix. No ETA, but a fix should be coming.

Alex, if you speak to your provider, can you have them look into Vancity Credit Union, Vancouver? That is the bank that stopped uploading for me.

• TBeyTBey Member Posts: 1

AFTER I RECONNECTED OUR ACCOUNTS, THE ACCOUNTS WERE UPDATING OFTEN, BUT NOW IT HAS BEEN WEEKS SINCE THEY HAVE UPDATED AND THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO NUDGE AN UPDATE WHEN I WANT. WHY DID YOU GET RID OF THAT OPTION? HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE?

• BriBri Member Posts: 1

Going on over two weeks for my RBC accounts to update transactions.. hope they fix soon as this is extremely frustrating!!

• CanisCustomsCanisCustoms Member Posts: 4

I got an email from Wave stating there was a problem with my RBC account and it needing to be reconnected (mentioned above) I did that and still have no importations of ANY of my transactions. I have manually entered them so far but it is getting pretty annoying, especially when I have to consolidate whenever this actually gets fixed.

• brianlinkbrianlink Member Posts: 2

Hello - any update, please, on when RBC transactions may start importing again? Thank you.

One of my accounts, the most active one by far, is now uploading.

For some reason another one isn't (same bank) but it is a minor one and we could upload a statement with a CVS monthly if necessary. I will monitor it to see if it starts uploading.

@BruceM said:

@AlexL said:

Alex, if you speak to your provider, can you have them look into Vancity Credit Union, Vancouver? That is the bank that stopped uploading for me.

• GrantWHallGrantWHall Member Posts: 24

Our bank, Regions Bank, has now not connected for three days and pulled in new transactions using the new third-party data import. It was working nightly, just as you state; however, something happened three days ago and it has not updated since. Can you please check on this and see if there is a larger problem, a problem with only Regions bank, or possibly a problem with just our account. Thank you!

• richeddyricheddy Member Posts: 1

Is there a problem with the Bank of America connection? I have posted transactions to my account from many days ago that have not imported to Wave.

• Lisa1117Lisa1117 Member Posts: 2

It's been 2.5 weeks since an imported transaction has come in from RBC. Accounts are all connected. Can you pls tell us what's going on? In addition, we need the 'Update Bank Accounts' functionality back as well please.

• CanisCustomsCanisCustoms Member Posts: 4

Still have not had a single transaction imported from my RBC accounts. Really hoping for a fix soon.

• PaulaShawPaulaShaw Member Posts: 1

Bank accounts are not updating regularly. Can you please fix this problem!!

• AcadienLandscapeAcadienLandscape Member Posts: 2

Like many others here I'm with RBC. I would like for you guys to report on progress on what we can expect. I did get some transactions download but not sure if that is better or worst. it seems to happen sporadically every few days.

• RogerRoger Member Posts: 4

We really need to get this fixed with the RBC updates. I have over a month of information that has not updated. Receipts scan and update but nothing from my bank accounts. Tax time coming and I am counting on this info. Especially when RBC advertises the use of WAVE.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, thank you for reaching out in our Community. As you are aware Wave has recently changed to a new data provider. We acknowledge that the transition has not been smooth for all users so we apologize if you have been impacted by this.

The transition to the new provider is now complete and most financial institutions and account types were able to resume connections as normal. However, we are also seeing instances where connections are failing for various reasons. Our top priority is working with our data aggregator to identify and resolve these issues. For us to be able to track these issues or look into your specific case, we encourage you to submit a ticket to our Support team for further investigation.

If you had trouble reconnecting, or your account or Financial Institution is currently not supported by our new data aggregator we know this can be frustrating. If you are not able to connect we have some great alternative solutions for data importing such as Wave Connect which allows you to have greater control over your importing, or our CSV uploader.

• SethSeth Member Posts: 2

– Last updated 3 days ago
    Is there any way to force Bank of America to check for an update? It sounds like this has been a problem for a few weeks now.
    Thanks

• DCADCA Member Posts: 1

What happened to the manual refresh button? I think you need to switch back to the old provider!

• JofpJofp Member Posts: 1

ATB and CIBC accounts are having problem as well

• Lyme_n_LemerLyme_n_Lemer Member Posts: 2

I am also running into problems with Wave updating my bank account. I am fairly new to Wave and I understand there was an update button to force a bank update, but for the life of me, I don't understand why that sort of a button would be discontinued. Please, we need that button back.

• RogerRoger Member Posts: 4

This problem really needs to be solved. The workaround takes more time and the whole point of the software is to help save time and automate mundane tasks. Its been the middle of January since my company's updates have stopped. The program doesn't work at all unless I manually enter information or upload information from downloaded info from my bank account. You will lose thousands of customers if this is not fixed.

• yukonlindayukonlinda Member Posts: 1

My BMO accounts have not imported since mid-January. This is a real pain.

• JoyJJoyJ Member Posts: 3

It is a real inconvenience to not have regular updates for bank transactions. This used to be much more efficient. It is now doubling the work for invoicing -- manually recording payments, and then matching the bank transaction when it finally appears later. When will this be remedied? It is quickly becoming a make-or-break issue.

• Bucksport1Bucksport1 Member Posts: 2

in bank connections it says updated 4 hours ago but my last entry in transactions is dated march 6. and it is march 10 so it couldn't have been 4 hours ago, i get square daily deposits and debit transactions often. Also my dash board gets stuck in spinning wheels of death often any ideas?
    Thank you for your attention in this matter.

edited March 11, 2020
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone! As we continue to try and troubleshoot any connection issues that you may be having, we’ve added a support link to the bottom of this Help Center article (linked on page 1) so that you can reach out to our Support team directly and get some more personalized help with the issue you’re facing. We will be closing out this thread but you now have a more direct route to obtaining support through the link. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.