[Limited Release] Everything you need to know about Instant Payouts

2»

Comments

• KristinsCupcakes19KristinsCupcakes19 Member Posts: 1
    I accepted an instant payout and it is less than what my client paid me. I am not referring to the fee from Wave. The entire amount was not given to me. Where is the additional funds??? Please help
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @KristinsCupcakes19 , Wave takes an additional 1% merchant fee when you accept an instant payout - as stated in the Help Center article in post 1 of this Community thread. Let me know if you think the amounts are still off and I'd be more than happy to dig into it further for you.

• Pastor_BobPastor_Bob Member Posts: 1

I pastor a church in the USA, and we are looking for a means to send funds to a missionary we support in Myanmar. Is this something we can do through WAVE? The missionary already has a WAVE account. Our support to him is semi-monthly.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Pastor_Bob !

You can pay contractors and employees through Wave. You can also send transfers if you have been invited to use our Wave Money card. However, if you are looking to send funds to a missionary you support, a different payment platform might be better suited for your needs in this case.

• FleaheartFleaheart Member Posts: 1

I have no interest in instant payouts..

How do I turn off the daily popup message?

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @Fleaheart , currently Wave does not have an option to specifically turn off Instant Payouts notifications only, I'm afraid. That being said, if you have no interest in using Instant Payouts at all, you may be able to reach out to our Support team to request that this feature be disabled on your account. To reach our Support team, you can submit an email through our chatbot!

• MSnDSMSnDS Member Posts: 1

My Wave Money card does not work. I have tried multiple times to use both online and onsite and it has been rejected 100% of the time. Where do I send the cut-up card - it is of absolutely no use to me. MStephenson

• J_furse929J_furse929 Member Posts: 1
    How get information about the hold on my payout? I’m getting nothing from the support team!!
  • AlexGCAlexGC Member Posts: 1
    My client made an ach payment of almost $6k On 7/6 at 10am and I still have not received the money. Regardless of what their payout time lines say (2-7 days anything longer than 2 days would typically apply to international transactions) there is absolutely no reason that an ach payment should take anywhere near that long. Domestic(which this was, city bank to Wells Fargo) ach payments under $25k are typically same day being the clearing house process at least 3x per day. Qbooks and other payment apps I have used in the past typically state 1-2 biz days but usually posts the same day. Can someone please explain as to why it would take this long? I have gotten nothing from the bot or customer service. I would hope to receive my funds or hear from someone that can tell me why wave ACH is different from everyone else. Thanks.
  • DermocosmeticstoreDermocosmeticstore Member Posts: 1

We have received a payment confirmed by email from wave from one of our clients for $1206.50 since the last friday july 9th 2021, but the funds are not available into our banking account yet; what's going on? please help asap!!!

• PejHPejH Member Posts: 1
    I’m also having issues with payout not arriving. Was made 7/18/2021. Usually shows up within 2 business days.
  • IlluxionLLCIlluxionLLC Member Posts: 1
    Hey I’ve used platform and received payment from customer and payment is not in bank been a week now, would like to know why are the money not being deposited and I have the receipt of payment from customer saying that it was paid. Sent email about issue but no reply. Would like to know what is going on and will issue be solved.
  • Rusty_Nokes7Rusty_Nokes7 Member Posts: 2

I'm seeing that the average time for paid invoices to fund into my bank account is 25 days. 25 Days?! That's going to be a deal breaker for me. Why does it take so long and is that really the case? If it takes this long for invoices to fund, I'm going to have to use a different service. Please advise asap.

• Rusty_Nokes7Rusty_Nokes7 Member Posts: 2

I'm super disappointed with Wave so far. I've asked Mave about Instant Payouts. Mave say go to banking and payounts. I do but there is nothing there for me to set up instant payouts. Mave provided a link for me to "Learn everything I need to know" about instant payouts. The link leads me to this forum to leave a comment. No article on instant payouts. So far, Wave is the most unhelpful, user unfriendly service I've seen in a long time. No way to get in touch with a real person for real help that I can find so far. Very unhappy.

• DigitalStormMediaDigitalStormMedia Member Posts: 2

I've never ran into this, but is there a payout limit? I just received a payment from two clients totally 900+ bucks... but I only have 385$ available
    for instant payout?

• DonteMDonteM Member Posts: 3

@Rusty_Nokes7 it usually is 2 business days, but Instant payouts are same day

• archomolearchomole Member Posts: 1

I am noticing a longer delay on payouts. A transaction was completed August 6th and payout on August 16th??? This is new, usually it was 2 business days. I am considering taking my business somewhere else!!

• TheJaspManTheJaspMan Member Posts: 1

Instant payouts have been taking until the next day... but the extra charges certainly have not. Why do I see this being a class action suit in a few years?