How to embed a Wave Checkout in your Wordpress website

2»

Comments

• PeterR1991PeterR1991 Member Posts: 1

As you don't embed within wordpress I can't see myself using this and stick to sumup. It is a major shame though

• Girard4082Girard4082 Member Posts: 3
    Please pay directly to bank I’d appreciate it ASAP thank u 🙏 PS
    Great dealing with my benefits
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Girard4082

My apologies if I may not understand your request but would you mind providing a use case scenario of what you're looking to achieve with the embedding the checkout feature?

Needed to find out when my payments are getting sent out to my bank account for 510,000.00 money on invoices I sent payments from
  • J_GJ_G Member Posts: 1

How about a VIDEO showing how WAVE can interact and work with WOO-COMMERCE and WORDPRESS? I’m about to invest thousands in website E-commerce development with an INTEGRATED PAYMENT PROCESSOR. Let me know if you guys can make it happen or IF I’ll have to look elsewhere. Thanks!

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @J_G, at this time Wave does not have video instructions on how to embed a Wave Checkout to WooCommerce or WordPress. The article above does include many screenshots on this process for WordPress but if you require further clarification, please let me know and I'd be happy to help!

If you are seeking out other Wave integrations, you are able to find a full list of all available integrations here: Wave Integrations.

• Dom_Archers_Blue_CarDom_Archers_Blue_Car Member Posts: 1

I tried embedding the link on an image using DIVD builder and it worked awesome.
    Now is there anyway to have customers be able to purchase multiple items/services before proceeding to the check out? and;
    Can we offer the option of choosing between credit cards or E-Transfer to the customers?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Dom_Archers_Blue_Car , glad to hear you were able to embed the link perfectly! As it turns out, Checkouts is a product which only supports static pricing/a single product/service at a time. IN addition to this, your customers can only pay via credit card when using a checkout I'm afraid as at the moment it doesn't currently support Bank Payments.

• achharsingh22achharsingh22 Member Posts: 1

Hi,
    Thanks for your tutorial.
    Its all good but I have one question.
    We can make payment via checkout ( our website => waveapp check out => payment done ).
    Is there any way waveapp can send notification or hit callback url or webhook so that website can know about payment status?
    Hope I am clear?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @achharsingh22 , I'm afraid that this isn't a feature that Wave has available at the moment.

• MSquaredTCMSquaredTC Member Posts: 1
  • dajazz2021dajazz2021 Member Posts: 1

Can you do a CNAME for these check out pages?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @MSquaredTC !

You can obtain your checkout link by clicking on the checkout you created under Sales > Checkouts in your Wave account.

Hello @dajazz2021 !

I'm afraid not. Sorry about that.

edited April 28, 2021
  • NikaNika Member Posts: 1

Any way to have a redirection option so instead of displaying a message we can redirect them to a custom thank you page?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Nika !

Currently Wave does not offer this feature within this version of our app. We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make. So we appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through our Community forum looking for feature ideas by our users. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

• HowardKirklandHowardKirkland Member Posts: 1

Is there a version of Checkouts that allows the customer to enter a custom amount for payment?