Payments setup for mobile

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imagePayments setup for mobile

You can turn on payments in the Invoice app, so you can get paid even faster, on the go! We’ll walk through the process to get you started.
Please note that if you don't already have a Wave account...

Read the full story here

edited March 26, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• KazzaKazza Member Posts: 3

If a client cancels a monthly automatic payment that has been set up or their credit card expires and doesn't go through will I get a notification?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Kazza. You will get notified if the payment fails in-app, but we don't send out an email letting you know that the payment failed. In the case that the credit card expires, you will need to go into the Customers section and make sure that the information is updated.

• KazzaKazza Member Posts: 3

thank you Jamie

• Xfactor_20Xfactor_20 Member Posts: 1
    I received payment and set up for it to be deposited in my bank account. How do I know if it processed properly? Don’t see where to look for that in the app
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Xfactor_20. You will be able to find this under the Sales > Payments tab -- it should give you specific processing timelines for your deposits as well as the total amounts/for what invoices too!

• JilliganJilligan Member Posts: 2
    I had a very hard time on the site searching for a simple answer to a question:. How soon does a payment by credit card appear in my bank account?
    I believe I saw that it is 4-7 business days? Is that correct? How can I receive the the funds immediately?
  • JilliganJilligan Member Posts: 2
    Is there a phone number to call for Customer Service?
  • JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@Jilligan If you are processing a credit card payment through Wave, you can expect for the payment to land in your bank account within 2 business days. If the payment is a bank payment, then it typically takes up to 7 business days as we process bank payments on the ACH system. If you are looking for an estimated timeline for a payment to be deposited, you can navigate to Sales > Payments and you should see a ETA for you there, as well!

• _nyathiachiel2_nyathiachiel2 Member Posts: 2

I am having a lot of trouble opening the Wave App on my Samsung Note9 and was unable to send out any invoices yesterday 13th September, 2019. Could l get some assistance as the survey questions sent out to me seem to imply that l have stopped using the Wave Accounting System.

edited September 17, 2019
  • _nyathiachiel2_nyathiachiel2 Member Posts: 2

How am l going to get a response for my concerns - via email, an sms or a voice call to my mobile device as my situation is very critical. I need to send invoices at the end the day that I provided a service to my clients.

• Chefmel56Chefmel56 Member Posts: 1
    I do not understand why it takes 5-7 to receive my payment. I use PayPal invoice to receive payments and I get it instantly. In the days of electronic payments that is unacceptable. Payments are posted instantly and they should be deposited instantly. Also, where is the customer support? The email given is invalid. Unacceptable!
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@_nyathiachiel2 what kind of issues are you having with opening Wave? Is this the mobile app or the online platform? If it is the online platform, I'd recommend opening it on a computer. If it's the mobile app (Invoices), try deleting and redownloading the app. Feel free to let me know exactly what the issue is and I can take a further look.

@Chefmel56 Credit Card payments take 2 business days to arrive while Bank Payments can take up to 7 days although they often arrive in 2. I took a look at your Payments account and it looks like it went active today which means that the CC payment will take 2 business days to hit your bank account. You should be receiving it on Thursday.

• Zjohnson6Zjohnson6 Member Posts: 1
    How do I connect wave to my bamk account?

Hi @Zjohnson6 . If you're looking to connect your bank to import transactions, you can do this through Banking > Bank Connections. If you're looking to set up your bank to receive payments, you can do this under Sales > Payments.

• JeremybJeremyb Member Posts: 2
    Hi just did the payment got two payments as of last and this week and its still had not been seen in my bank account was wonder what eas going on or can i get a detailed explanation on how it works
  • JeremybJeremyb Member Posts: 2
    > @Jeremyb said:
    > Hi just did the payment got two payments as of last and this week and its still had not been seen in my bank account was wonder what eas going on or can i get a detailed explanation on how it works cuz there is 900 now floating in the air and i need that this week
  • PhilSmith868PhilSmith868 Member Posts: 4
    I still haven’t seen a payment
    Can someone please call me 254-702-7481 because I can’t seem to get the live chat to work
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @PhilSmith868 and @Jeremyb! I can see that both of you have open tickets with our support team. Jeremy, I can see that your payout looks to have deposited, which is great! Phil, it looks like you can navigate to Sales > Payments in order to complete your payments set up now.

I want the payment sent back to sender. What do I do

Hi @PhilSmith868 . You should be able to refund your payment on your desktop by heading to Sales > Payments and selecting the payment and clicking refund. If this doesn't work for you, send me a DM with further info about the refund (invoice # and amount).

edited November 1, 2019
    To where do I send the DM AlexL
  • BreadcocandiBreadcocandi Member Posts: 1
    I am unable to link my account to wave. It said thay my bank had made a change not allowing them to link. I have a customer who paid me as a first payment. What happens to her money now? Will it be refunded?
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Breadcocandi! You should still be able to connect to your bank account manually in order to accept payments! When you navigate through that payments setup, at the stage where it asks you to search for your bank, enter in several 0s - it should let you connect it manually from there :)

• O1234567O1234567 Member Posts: 1
    I need my account verified money is on hold been on hold for like a week now. Workers need to get paid and bills. I’ve been going through this keep sending random email but no access to my money. I don’t want to think this is a scam
  • Annahend24_Annahend24_ Member Posts: 3
    I’m trying to accept payments but it won’t let me add a state

Hey @O1234567 , looks like your review was completed by the team and your money was released. If you do have any further questions, please reach out directly through the ticket!

Can you give me some more info on what you mean by this, @Annahend24_ ?

• Annahend24_Annahend24_ Member Posts: 3
    @AlexL thats not true, the customer service representative stopped responding to my emails, your company still has my money and I have no way to get it

Hi @Annahend24_ , the comment above my previous one was to a different user. My comment to you was asking for more information in regards to what you mean by you can't add a state.

I also took a quick look at your Payments account, and it looks like we're still waiting for your application to be submitted. Can you please ensure that you're accessing Wave on your computer through www.waveapps.com ? When you navigate to Sales > Payments in the left-hand toolbar, what do you see on your end? Screenshots would be great!

edited February 10, 2020
  • RRtrainingRRtraining Member Posts: 2

Not happy with app at all. Someone needs to contact me ASAP. Won’t allow me to pick state to set up my bank accounts to receive my money. Even when I choose Florida it stays on select a state and won’t let me advance. Also your contact is and support buttons send me nowhere. This needs to be addressed