Payments setup for mobile

Comments

• RRtrainingRRtraining Member Posts: 2

I’m seeing a lot of people having this same problem with the adding a state for their business address. This should not be a problem. You make us wait to add bank info until first payment then when we try to set up we can’t. No phone number on app email nothing.

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@RRtraining Sorry to hear about the issues that you seem to be running into with completing your Wave Payments setup on the mobile app. To confirm, have you tried logging into your account through Waveapps.com? The flow is often easier to follow through on there. If not, give that a try. If you are still running into the issue, you can get in contact with Support through the Help button in App! While it starts with Mave (our chatbot) looking to help, if it is unable to help, it will help you to submit an email for out team to get back to you.

• BlueTigerBlueTiger Member Posts: 2
    Can I accept payment over the phone? Is there a way to get the client information manually?
  • JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

@BlueTiger Yes, you can receive credit card payments to enter in Wave Payments via phone should the client give you the payment information over the phone.

First you need to create an invoice in Wave. If you do not wish to send the invoice to your client, you can mark it as paid in the 'Get Paid Section' of the Invoice. Then you can select the Record a Payment section, select Credit Card and enter the credit card payment information there. Hope this helps! Cheers.

• Brittney000865Brittney000865 Member Posts: 1
    I have been trying to get my money transferred with no help. I have asked and nothing works
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Brittney000865

I see that your payments account is now active! Glad to hear this :smile:

You can reach out to our support team by selecting the help button at the bottom of your Wave account if you need more assistance with a payout!

• Moneyflowin_1Moneyflowin_1 Member Posts: 1
    I wanted to upload my bank account to sort out some past business transactions. Is this possible to do, although I did not utilize Wave?

@Moneyflowin_1 If you are located in Canada or the US, then Wave does have the capability for you to connect your bank account for bookkeeping. In saying this, as we do not currently have an accounting mobile app (the functionality just does not scale well to the size of a mobile screen yet), you will have to log-in to the Web-App version of Wave (through www.waveapps.com) in order to access this feature!

• ConnormasonConnormason Member Posts: 1
    Haven’t received a credit card payment that was supposed to be deposited into my savings account? If I don’t get answers today I am going to report this company as fraud.
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Connormason! Thanks for reaching out here! I've taken a look into your situation here, and it looks like those funds have been sent to your bank. If you don't already see that deposit reflected in your balance, then it will appear there by the end of the day. For full clarity, when you accept a credit card payment, it does take 1-2 business days to reflect in your account. I hope this helps!

• DPAIncDPAInc Member Posts: 1
    Having issues receiving payments. Who do we contact?
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @DPAInc . Looks like you were able to reach our Support team over chat and work out the situation.

• LorawawaLorawawa Member Posts: 5

Is there phone number I can call for help? I can’t turn on payments. When I click on the button it just spins and the screen never changes.

• LorawawaLorawawa Member Posts: 5

I live in the Virgin Islands, can you set up wave payments here?

@Lorawawa I'm afraid that the Virgin Islands are not currently supported through Wave Payments this is likely why you are unable to turn on Payments at this time

• Moe3500Moe3500 Member Posts: 1
    I haven’t received my payment from a client that have already paid.

Hey @Moe3500
    I see you're now active on Wave payments and your deposit should have landed in this account some time today!

Reach out to our team if you're still having any troubles and welcome to Wave Payments :smiley:

• Ronald123Ronald123 Member Posts: 1
    I am new at this I just received a payment and I did the process to receive a payment. How long it will take to get approval and after that to get the payment on my account.

Hey @Ronald123 , looks like your payment arrived on Tuesday (September 15th). It was a bank payment that was made and bank payments can take anywhere from 2-7 business days.

• AlexandraRego88AlexandraRego88 Member Posts: 1
    My account still says payments not available is that normal?

Hi @AlexandraRego88 , it looks like your Payments account is indeed active so you should be good to process payments moving forward!

• RooneyRooney Member Posts: 1
    Every time I go in you ask me for my bank username and password. This is not acceptable. You will be able to see all my accounts. My savings my children’s accounts. Please respond to me my employer is waiting for this information I want to set up the banking but I will not give my user ID and password to my bank to you. I want to give my routing number and checking account number
  • Umarjahlil682Umarjahlil682 Member Posts: 1
    I set up my account but payment hasn’t not been deposited into my account. I am trying to see what I did wrong.

Hey there @Rooney

Wave has a couple of methods when it comes to connecting your bank.

1. Under Banking > Connected accounts > This is where you can connect your bank to import your transactions.
    2. Under Sales > Payments > Here is where you can connect your bank to accept payments on your invoices

If you're not comfortable connecting your bank to import your transactions you can manually upload those:

Manual Uploading of Transactions

Using our CSV uploader

Wave Connect

Otherwise you are not able to manually connect your bank using your routing number to import your transactions, you can only manually upload them yourself.

Manually Connect For Payments

Here is where you can actually manually connect your bank account to accept payments on invoices:

If you're having troubles connecting your account to accept payouts there is a manual way to do this. Head to Settings (bottom left corner) > Payouts > First you'll need to onboard your payments application. Once you get to connect your bank account, enter in 0000 (or any dummy account info) then you should see the option to "Use your bank routing and account numbers". Enter these in manually to receive payments on your invoices and you should be good to go!

edited November 6, 2020
  • Chana123Chana123 Member Posts: 1
    I see that it’s possible to set recurring invoices. But is it possible for me to enter a client’s credit card number and set a recurring payment so that wave automatically charges their credit card for me monthly for a designated period of time? If yes, how can I do this?
  • CherieseCheriese Member Posts: 1
    I need to issue a refund i never set up payment on my account and my customer was able to make a payment and now it is stuck, i dont want to accept payment at this time as my baking is just a hobby its not an official buisness. Please help me fix this so they can get thier money back !!
  • Anthony_1981Anthony_1981 Member Posts: 1
    Can a customer service representative please call me? I had a client make an ACH payment through the app. Wanting to know when it will make to my account

Thank you
    edited January 5, 2021
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Anthony_1981 !

After taking a closer look on the back end, it looks like our Risk team contacted you about this via email. To get this issue resolved as quickly as possible, please reply to their email directly at your earliest convenience. If you are unable to locate their email in your inbox, please be sure to check your junk/spam folder as well.

• JazzzzzJazzzzz Member Posts: 1
    Hello! I am trying to setup my account to receive money that a customer paid through their invoice. Every time I try to put my birthday, the app force closes. What can I do?
  • KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Jazzzzz !

I'm sorry you've been having trouble setting up your Wave Payments account.

I took a look on the back end, and I can see that your Wave Payments account has now been successfully activated, and the invoice payment has been released to your bank account! However, if you're still having trouble, please submit a ticket to our email support, or reach out via live chat, and a Customer Support agent will be happy to help :smile: