How to archive a business

2»

Comments

• MineshMinesh Member Posts: 3

how do I move my data to zoho books

• AmyWAmyW Member Posts: 1

This is still an issue. Just tried archiving my account with no luck. Very frustrating. Surely you don't mean us to LOSE all our records... Archiving is best. Please fix asap? Thank you....

• mandeeejmandeeej Member Posts: 1

Im trying to do this but it keeps saying 'Disconnect your Payments account'. Dont have one connected. And i cant get past this stage. I cant archive it.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @mandeeej , as it turns out what you're experiencing is a known issue that prevents businesses from being archived.

If you have a number of different businesses on your account, I'd suggest you rename the business you're trying to archive to something different, OR add a Z in front of it so that it appears at the bottom of the list of your businesses.

On the Businesses Page you will also want to click the star button beside another business to make that your Primary Business in Wave.

• jdbjdb Member Posts: 2

It's been years and I'm still getting the "Disconnect your Payments accounts" bug. :(

• LWilcox1LWilcox1 Member Posts: 2

PLEASE help us archive our accounts! I can't delete my bank account info because I have to "choose another payout account". A), I have payouts turned off and B) If I choose another payout account, then I still wouldn't be able to delete my bank accounts. HELP

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @LWilcox1 !

I see that you have also submitted a ticket request to our support team about this. I have since flagged your ticket so one of our agents will get in touch with you shortly. In the meantime, please keep an eye on your email inbox! :smile:

edited April 12, 2021
  • Roland_WymanRoland_Wyman Member Posts: 4

I have archived a business and can no longer see the name of that business; but payments are still coming in from that business even though I followed the instructions on how to archive an account and delete payments. Any solutions?

• Roland_WymanRoland_Wyman Member Posts: 4

How do I archive a bank account within my business?

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Roland_Wyman!

As it turns out, it's not currently possible to archive a business when it's connected to Wave Payments. This is because it's not possible to disconnect your payments bank account, which is a necessary step in archiving the business. This is a known issue, which we don't have a resolution for at the moment I'm afraid.

What you can do to resolve this is turn Online Payments off, by heading to Settings > Payments, and toggling both payment options to Off. Then, rename the business to something like "Z", under Manage your profile > Businesses > Edit!

• Empire_RentalsEmpire_Rentals Member Posts: 1

We don't even have a payment account set up but still unable to archive a business. I have turned off all payments and still get the error "Before you can archive this business, you must take the following actions". It's rather frustrating and I see that this has been an issue for about two years.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @Empire_Rentals ,

Unfortunately what you are experiencing is a known issue that prevents businesses from being archived. To clarify, we automatically complete part of the Wave Payments set up for business owners located in the US, in order to streamline the set up process if you decide to use Wave Payments in the future.

This is an issue we are aware of and are working to remedy but currently there is no ETA for a fix I'm afraid. What I can suggest for now is to rename your business profiles so that you know they are no longer in use.