Delete a recurring invoice

13»

Comments

• YzabelleYzabelle Member Posts: 1

I'd like to add a vote to this. I just accidentally duplicated a draft recurring invoice. Why is it taking such a long time to delete drafts in the recurring invoice tabs, or in general at all???

I have two now in there that I don't need and would very much like to delete to keep my systems clean ..

• JuanVJuanV Member Posts: 1

I have been following this thread ever since I have accidentally created duplicate recurring invoices. As mentioned before by other users, we are simply asking to remove recurring invoices that have a "Draft" status with no transactions made. Although you have stated several times that this issue is not on your priority list, we as customers do feel that it is a very useful feature. We do want to keep an accurate audit trail and having to deal with a list of recurring invoices that were made accidentally is not helping us in any way. Thank you for your time.

• tryingWavetryingWave Member Posts: 5

Agreed. Wave, I'd love the ability to delete draft recurring invoices. Seems like a basic feature and easy to implement on your end. Any plans on doing this?

• MariaMMariaM Member Posts: 4

Adding my name to this list of people who want to be able to delete a draft recurring invoice. I don't normally have recurring invoices with my customers, except for one at the moment. So for fun thought I would check this feature out as a test to see if it might make sense with this one customer. After setting it up, I decided it wouldn't and it's not something I will need with other customers. So even though I was just testing it, I'm now indefinitely stuck with this clutter???!!!
    That's unacceptable! THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WARNING IF IT'S NOT DELETABLE!!! Now in future I'm going to be afraid to test out new features because I'll be worried that I won't be able to delete what I've done. This is not right!

• chuckfachuckfa Member Posts: 8

Yes, add a way to delete please!

• jaetan00jaetan00 Member Posts: 1

Hey guys, it's 2022 and we still can't delete recurring invoices that has ended? I made a mistake while creating one, somehow it got ended and now it's stuck there forever and I can't make amendments to it without creating a new invoice. It's confusing to have 2 invoices of the same kind, one active and one that has ended.

It's not difficult to add a delete function to it. If you developers are not capable of doing it, hit me up and I'll get it done for you.