Printing Invoices and statements

2»

Comments

• nripinnripin Member Posts: 5

Go to Sales>Invoices and find the invoice you want to print. Click the down arrow on the right side of the invoice and you will see the print option , i did this and it worked for me, i got this from their chat support, they are doing a good job on chat support

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Thank you so much @nripin, I'm glad to hear it :) Live chat support has a fairly new initiative so this feedback is really great to have!

• HumanagementHumanagement Member Posts: 1

Here's what I've done in the interim - though I hope there is a fix soon.
    Send the invoice - but instead of the client email put your own - then you will receive it as a pdf and can print.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@Humanagement You should be able to print the invoice directly from the Invoices section - are you getting an error message when you try to do this? You can also export the invoice into a PDF file format where you can also print from.

• AndrewPumaAndrewPuma Member Posts: 1
    Am I missing something because I don't even see the option to print...
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @AndrewPuma . You should see the option in the Invoices page when clicking the drop down arrow next to the invoice itself. You should also be able to click into the invoice and select More options at the top of the page which will bring a drop down menu with the print option.

edited September 27, 2019
  • MchilversMchilvers Member Posts: 1

I REALLY want to be able to print of a statement of annual activity in expenses and invoices, somethings are just easier to have as a printout...

Hey @Mchilvers . SO just to confirm, you want a report which shows expenses and only invoice sales, but no other sales? The Profit & Loss Report will show you both expenses and sales, but it doesn't filter for JUST your invoices.

Any reason you want just the invoices sales coupled with your expenses?

• GraybuckGraybuck Member Posts: 6

I would also like to print invoices and statements directly from the app. Is this on your radar screen?

@Graybuck Printing customer statements should be coming soon as it's currently on the horizon. In regards to printing invoices, you can do this by clicking the drop down arrow next to the invoice itself in the Invoices page (Sales > Invoices) and selecting Print.