Mysterious ghost transaction showing as uncategorized income

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Mamd , I'm not seeing any issues with your account. If you'd like to explain it a little bit further, we'd be more than happy to help you troubleshoot the issue.

• GokadaGokada Member Posts: 1

Hello Wave Team,

Please I have the same issue of the Mysterious Uncategorized Income item in the Profit and Loss account for my business. Kindly help me in rectifying it.

edited September 4, 2020
  • TODavid69TODavid69 Member Posts: 15

@AlexL and @EmmaP I have the same issue except it is showing up as an un-categorized expense. Can you please let me know what the fix was.

Hi @Gokada + @TODavid69 , thanks for letting us know. I've made tweaks to the back end of your accounts and everything should be looking good again in about 20-30 minutes!

• AdewaleAdewale Member Posts: 3

I have same problem on my account please help look into it.

Hey @Adewale , can you describe exactly what you're seeing so we can help you troubleshoot? It doesn't look like there are any issues in the back end of your account.

• AdewaleAdewale Member Posts: 3

Hi Alex, some invoices that have been fully settled still pop up as fully settled.

@Adewale so to confirm, you've marked invoices as paid but they're still showing as unpaid? Are there corresponding income transactions in your accounting for them? If not, what happens when you try to mark them as paid again?

• KatherineKatherine Member Posts: 1

Same issue as the OP for my KVG Inc. account for a -500 uncategorized income amount. Please assist! Thanks!

• STMSTM Member Posts: 2

Hi there @AlexL

I seem to be having the same issue of a ghost Uncategorized Income.

Can you please assist me with this? Please let me know what details you need and where to share them.

Cheers,
    STM

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Katherine @STM

Triggered this for both of you! Let us know if you're still seeing this :smile:

• STMSTM Member Posts: 2

Happiness, all seems good now.

Thank you.

STM

• carienvandenberg7carienvandenberg7 Member Posts: 1

I also have the same issue. Please can you fix it for me also, please

• Mauricio_SaenzMauricio_Saenz Member Posts: 1

@CallieP @Barsin Hi, I am having the same issue with my accont. Cherrydale Hispanic Church of the Nazarene. -$40 Uncategorized Income.

edited November 24, 2020

Hey @Mauricio_Saenz

done! Let us know if this worked for you.

• dinijoe99dinijoe99 Member Posts: 3

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my account. Can you have a look at it too?

Thanks!

It's has been resolved. Thanks

edited November 30, 2020
  • bradvr4bradvr4 Member Posts: 1

Following Back up:

@AlexL @Barsin

I am having the same issue as well - on my 2020 Profit and loss I am showing a $6,500 Uncategorized Income that doesn't exist when I click on it! It's on my Willow account.

edited January 3, 2021
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @dinijoe99 !

After taking a closer look on the back end, it looks like one of our support agents assisted you with this via your ticket request. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out! :smile:

• SolarTVSolarTV Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue as these people. Phantom uncategorized income of $2975

Please help ASAP! Thanks

edited May 3, 2021
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @SolarTV !

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have triggered an accounting data fix on your account, and it showed that your account was in need of this! The reports and accounts should be properly connected within 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data there was to fix.

If, after that time the accounts are still off, please let me know and we can go from there.

• sdrfgyusdrfgyu Member Posts: 2

Hi @JulianP

I have the same problem of ghost transactions that are categorised as "uncategorized income". Would you please look into perhaps triggering a reflow my account as well?

Thanks in advance

edited June 2, 2021

Hi, I am facing a ghost transaction in my report.

As displayed on the attached screenshot below, both my Accrual and Cash Basis Report are not showing the actual amount for one of my asset account "BANK - MAYBANK".

Can you have a look on it?

Thank you so much!

edited June 11, 2021
  • sdrfgyusdrfgyu Member Posts: 2

Hi @Barsin, @JulianP, @AlexL

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

• absh78absh78 Member Posts: 2

Good Day!
    Can I kindly ask for you help. I have ghost transaction and can't delete it:

and here is the result:

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Alexander

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @sdrfgyu , sorry for missing your post there! I've ran a reflow on two of your business profiles, and the issue should be resolved within the next 15-30 minutes :smile:

Hi @dinijoe99 ,

I can see that some of your Wave pages may also not be communicating with each other, which is why you are seeing the discrepancy.

I have triggered a reflow on several of your business profiles, which should connect the reports and accounts correctly within 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data there was to fix.

Hello @absh78 , like the other users above, some of your Wave pages weren't communicating correctly, which caused you to see this ghost balance. I've triggered a reflow, so the account balance should be correct in the next 15-30 minutes!

• absh78absh78 Member Posts: 2

@KiahD, Thanks a lot ! Everything is fine now.
    Kindest regards!

• Philip_NiewoldPhilip_Niewold Member Posts: 1

Same issue here, ghost uncategorized income appeared after deleting a journal transaction that contained that amount.

<a class="wv-text--link-external" href="/002ccdfe-7916-4caf-b741-04660dda2b6f/reports/account-transactions?endDate=2019-12-31&amp;accountOption=600539666487225357&amp;startDate=2019-01-01" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><div class="fs-exclude">Uncategorized Income</div></a>

@KiahD, Thanks, it's resolved now.

• nellamnellam Member Posts: 1

Hello, showing a ghost uncategorized income in my statement as well. Please review and adjust.

User is Palladium Adult Day Care