Options

How to create an estimate using the mobile app?

13»

Comments

• Options
    QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Thanks @D_WILSON @tsfjax for providing a +1 for the feature request. We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make. We appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through the Community looking for feature updates requested by our users.

• Options
    BLMETALS1BLMETALS1 Member Posts: 1
    Please add estimates and similar tools of Wave website to be able to work with Wave app.
  • Options
    MyronWatkinsMyronWatkins Member Posts: 1

Please add this into the mobile app it would speed up the process 100% also I’d love if we could attach receipts/ expenses to invoices in the app as well and merge the photos with the pdf.

• Options
    mikefatebmikefateb Member Posts: 1

Please add Estimates into the mobile app. Will be looking for an alternative in the meantime, unfortunately.

• Options
    EVPEVP Member Posts: 1

Has any progress been made regarding adding estimates to the mobile app?
    I'm a painting contractor and do onsite consultations, I need a way to provide a customer with an estimate and the ability to take a deposit onsite if they wish to book us on the spot. Unfortunately without this feature, wave apps is not a solution for us.

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Thanks everyone for your feedback about the Mobile App and how estimates can be a game changer for both you and your businesses! We rely on customer feedback when we’re building the roadmap for what features to introduce next here at Wave. The ability to create estimates on the Mobile App is something that we’re actively looking into as a new feature. However, for full transparency, there is no ETA available for when this may be released and it is not included on our short term product road map. Sorry about this.

• Options
    chaosaffechaosaffe Member Posts: 1
    @NancyC
    Is your roadmap public?
    If yes, where can we find it?
    If no, why not?

For a product that all of use for our livelihoods and that we are paying healthy sums of money for I think that we have some right to know what feature sets are being worked on, and where they are in your backlog
  • Options
    KiwiChrisKiwiChris Member Posts: 1
    Maybe if it was added as a premium/paid option? For a long time people have asked... maybe money would motivate Wave to actually do it?
  • Options
    sipowiczsipowicz Member Posts: 2

This is amazing. This thread exemplifies reason I am looking to replace wave. Invoicing features could not be weaker. In fact invoicing is almost not doable with this app. In this thread a basic feature was asked for, and here we are 4 years later with absolutely no change. Despite wave even coming here to post that changes were coming.

Even at zero cost, this service has cost me time and money.

edited June 2, 2021
  • Options
    JuanMarkJuanMark Member Posts: 1

Put your app's name here. Select a background theme that corresponds to your company's image. Create a template for your app based on your company's theme. Change the navigation layout, color palettes, and backdrops, among other things.
    In the iCreativeSOL, App saves your modifications.

• Options
    MichaelzepMichaelzep Member Posts: 1
    Why is this not in yet?