Bank account error Your login credentials are incorrect.

124»

Comments

• netologynetology Member Posts: 6

Anyone else using Wescom.org as their banking institution? / we do not use them for our business but for personal we do have a couple of accounts.

They do not support any third party connections. However, we do see Wescom Credit Union as an option, but when we enter your access information, it states connection failed, try again later.

I am thinking that support for Wescom Credit Union may be as an available option in the future?

I am thinking also, that I wonder if it is common for "Credit Unions" not to support third-party connections.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @netology . I think our Wescom Credit Union connection is limited to business bank accounts which may be a result of them not supporting third party connections? Not sure if this is site wide or just personal though. It looks like we do have some users who connect their business accounts to Wave and have active connections.

When searching for the bank itself in your Bank Connections page, you should see a drop down menu that says "Can't find your bank?". If you click this, you can send a request to our banking data provider to add Wescom CU personal accounts to the connection.

• netologynetology Member Posts: 6

@alexlewiszarkos said:
    Hey @netology . I think our Wescom Credit Union connection is limited to business bank accounts which may be a result of them not supporting third party connections? Not sure if this is site wide or just personal though. It looks like we do have some users who connect their business accounts to Wave and have active connections.

When searching for the bank itself in your Bank Connections page, you should see a drop down menu that says "Can't find your bank?". If you click this, you can send a request to our banking data provider to add Wescom CU personal accounts to the connection.

It is quite possible that it is only business accounts, I was attempting to connect to a personal account. I chatted with someone from Wescom on chat but I got the feeling they were not that knowledgeable, only with a curt response of we "do not" support 3rd party apps. I tend to believe since there was a connection option for Wescom Credit Union that they do support business accounts.

Thanks for the response!

Dave

edited June 26, 2019
  • guygeneguygene Member Posts: 2

I am having the same issue. I have been connecting with Bank Mandiri without problem when about a week ago it started saying "credentials are incorrect". The credentials I provided are correct and I could login with it to the bank's site. I tried reentered and recreating the connection to no avail. Please help

Hey @guygene . Please try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and re-entering the credentials. Also please ensure that you're not adding spaces to the end of your password by accident as this can cause issues as well.

• guygeneguygene Member Posts: 2

@AlexL , I did as you said, and no it did not work. Same error message: "Your login credentials are incorrect. Please edit your credentials and re-enter your username and password. Tip: Check your caps lock, and ensure there are no spaces typed after your password.".
    I used exactly the same user name and password at the same browser to login into my internet banking without problem. Fix please....

• cjampscjamps Member Posts: 5

Under banking, trying to reconnect bank account. Putting in login name and password but it keeps telling me the credentials you provided were incorrect. Even looked it up by google passwords and it IS correct.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @guygene

This error could be one of a few things:

1. Are you certain that you're connecting to the proper bank in the bank connections page? Log into your online bank and take note of the URL. Then type in the name of the bank in the search bar on our bank connections page and ensure you're connecting to the right account. Often times multiple banks in the same connection can appear here. Sometimes you may want to try different ones.
    2. Your credentials are incorrect. Either incorrect password or username that you're using to sign in. Please double check that your information is correct when you sign into your bank account online.

Don't hesitate to reach out if none of this works.

Hi @cjamps . Please ensure that you're using Google Chrome when accessing, and if this doesn't work, try clearing your cache and cookies and trying again.

• razwerksrazwerks Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am trying to sync my bank account (Orange Countys Credit Union) with Wave. I cannot link the bank account, I get a message showing "The Credentials You Provided Were Incorrect." So I cannot link my bank account, and I cannot use your invoicing. The credentials are correct.

• SljonesSljones Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue tried adding Bank of America and Suntrust and got the same error message. I'd like help with this too.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @razwerks @Sljones

Let me start off by stating that not every bank, or bank account is supported in our banking section. Wave supports 1500+ banks however it may be that your particular account may not be supported at this time. But let's try a few things here first:

Often times users may need to try a few different connections here by searching for your bank in the search field.

1. Typically, because we support many financial institutions, you may see duplicates in the drop down search list. This multitude of different connections for the same bank shows the different accounts that are supported in that financial institution.

2. Can you log into your online bank portal and make sure that you take note of the URL that is used once you've successfully logged in.

3. Head to your Wave Banking page > Search for the financial institution you're associated with > Select the one from the drop down list that has the same URL as your online banking URL.

4. Ensure that the same credentials you used to log in to your online bank is the exact same as what you're typing into Wave.

If this does not work, I would try selecting a few different connections from the list. Sometimes the general umbrella connection is what works best.

Be sure to check out this article on Troubleshooting Your Bank Connection for more info on how to potentially solve this issue!

• IvanMadeThisIvanMadeThis Member Posts: 1

+1
    Would love to be able to search the customer database. I don't have that many customers but still it's a feature that I wasn't expecting to be missing from Wave since just about every other page has the search option.

• lecirlecir Member Posts: 8

@guygene said:
    I am having the same issue. I have been connecting with Bank Mandiri without problem when about a week ago it started saying "credentials are incorrect". The credentials I provided are correct and I could login with it to the bank's site. I tried reentered and recreating the connection to no avail. Please help

Hello, I have the same problem with Bank Mandiri. I think Bank Mandiri change their API so WAVE App or Yodlee connection is all also changed. But BCA Bank is still work really well with WAVE. Thank you.
    So the guy at WAVE and Yodlee should give more connection to the Indonesian Banks.

This is how WAVE read BANK MANDIRI: http://www.bankmandiri.co.id/index_en.asp

The new BANK MANDIRI Log in page: https://ibank.bankmandiri.co.id/retail3/

I hope it will be fix soon.

Thank you.

edited October 31, 2019
  • daHawaiianStoredaHawaiianStore Member Posts: 3

I'm having the same issue. My bank was connected and working fine until the "upgrades" Wave made. Could you tell me if you are still supporting HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union? Maybe that's the issue. Thank You!

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @daHawaiianStore! Sorry to hear about the issues that you seem to be running into with your bank connection. For context, we did change the data provider that we use in order to provide you with the bank connection feature in Wave. For that reason, you may notice some differences in the way that the connection works.

In saying that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support Team through email, as they will be able to take a closer look. Bank Connection related issues are slightly tricky to troubleshoot through the community, mainly because we will need to take a closer look at your connection specifically, and we don't have the means to do that here :)

• daHawaiianStoredaHawaiianStore Member Posts: 3

Thanks for your reply, I'll get in touch with them.