Add authorized signature on Invoices and Estimates

124»

Comments

• Izzy123Izzy123 Member Posts: 2

How has this feature not been added after 2 years?!

• M_ShohateeM_Shohatee Member Posts: 2

This is a must have feature and please consider adding this API integration. We are willing to pay for this service. Most of my customers are demanding refunds because their event did not occur due to COVID and they are getting their money back by raising a credit card dispute which we can't defend ourselves because the contact was not signed.

• DreaLDreaL Member Posts: 1
    Ok....what I want to know is how Bookipi, which does not have near the following or resources that Wave has, had managed to add this to their estimates and invoices as well as add a high level of customization for FREE. Could it be that they actually listen to their users rather than just say “we’ll take this into consideration”? It has been well over two years since this thread was started and the response was always the same. Please do not respond to this comment with the same generic response.
    I wish you guys would actually listen to your customer base. We are starting to get bigger jobs and unsigned estimates just won’t cut it. We need signatures on estimates to approve the start of a project. Signatures on invoices would be a bonus. Like others have said, we would even be willing to pay to have this as an add-on. I DO NOT want a work-around. I want the real thing.
    But based on all the previous responses from the wave team, your “roadmap” seems to be more about what’s important to Wave rather than what’s important to your customers.
  • FlinFlin Member Posts: 1

Chiming in to also ask Wave to please add the signature feature! Was really excited to use the invoice feature on Wave but unfortunately can't because my federal government client requires a signature on all invoices. Really disappointed

• StupollockStupollock Member Posts: 0
    Is there any way to get a customer written approval, digitally, or even a simple feedback of "yes I agree" to an invoice before work starts?
    edited February 16, 2021
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Stupollock , at the moment, I'm afraid that this isn't currently supported in Wave. I have however merged your thread into this conversation so we can add your voice as a +1 to this feature idea.

• SBArkansasSBArkansas Member Posts: 1

Just a tip but you can add a footnote to the bottom of the invoice and just type in

Signature: _____________________________ Date: _____________