Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.

FVMOPFVMOP Member Posts: 1

I have this message on my account "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again."
Several days have already passed with this problem and it is not solved.
What I can do?

Tagged:
edited April 5, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• MaryCassMaryCass Member Posts: 8

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? It solves just about everything.

• DeeEmmDeeEmm Member Posts: 0

I keep getting the error on every single page:

"Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again."

I can't make changes, do invoices, add transactions.. Has anyone else had this problem?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @DeeEmm.

Have you tried clearing the cache for your browser? It often fixes problems like this one. If you don't already use Chrome or Firefox, I'd also recommend making the switch. They tend to be more stable.

• 1082ent1082ent Member Posts: 1

I have been having the same issue and i have tried everything. I cleared history cookies and also reinstalled chrome and i am still getting this error.

• OrionsBeltsOrionsBelts Member Posts: 27 ✭✭

@1082ent, I was having this problem this afternoon and doing a hard refresh helped. To do that, hold Control and click on the refresh button of your browser.

• mzsonetmzsonet Member Posts: 1

I have been facing some problem when I try to go my dashboard and other options it's showing "server having troubles.." it's happening for long hours. How I can solve this?

• mzsonetmzsonet Member Posts: 1

I am also having same issues!! Please help out.. > We love to use wave and that's why we are asking to solve this. Otherwise we could have switched to other apps. But we didn't..
    Please help out

edited April 4, 2018
  • faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

I am having server problem today , is there any updates message pop up Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again. Tq

• chipchip Member Posts: 1

yes. i am getting this error from Singapore here since yesterday

• nirajniraj Member Posts: 2

Since yesterday night waveapp startted giving 'Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.' Tried clearing cache also.

• shiroshiro Member Posts: 2

I am facing this error.

Is it a server side problem? or just me? Seems like the styling is off and I can't click on the stuff like "Add bills".

Tried using different apps, PC/laptops/phone, and even different ISP.

Also, I have flusdhed DNS, cleared cache etc, and still the same.

Hi Shiro, Im also having the same issue. It was since Yesterday. I guess it is not only you.

• louisnhslouisnhs Member Posts: 1

Same error here. Any idea? - frm Malaysia

edited April 4, 2018
  • CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi all! Thanks for checking in with us. I've reported this issue to our developers and we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Our team is located in Toronto, Canada, and this will likely be within our business hours.

This issue appears to be impacting users located in the same geographic region. If you have a few moments, could you confirm:

-Where you are located
    -The approximate date and time you noticed this issue
    -Where you are in Wave when you see this message
    -Whether you can still create invoices

This information and any other details and/or screenshots you can provide will help us to understand what is happening here. Thank you!

• dreamdream Member Posts: 1

Same here. Am getting the same error from Malaysia here. did hard refreshing, cleared caches in browser, tried different browsers...still showing the error. Appreciate if problem can be solved asap by WAVE. Thanks!

• oleholeh Member Posts: 1

I am having similar problems despite clearing cache. Any resolution or it is the server that is down?

• CarenCaren Member Posts: 4

Hi;
    I am having this issue too.
    -Where you are located: Malaysia
    -The approximate date and time you noticed this issue: 2018-04-04: 8.45am Malaysia time
    -Where you are in Wave when you see this message: All the page from Dashboard to Setting section on the left panel of the page, except Sales section.
    -Whether you can still create invoices: Yes I could still create.

Please advise.
    Urgently need your support as I am in monthly finance closing.
    Thanks

• KhairulKhairul Member Posts: 3

Hi Carren
    Me too
    Same country as Malaysia
    The issue started this morning.
    Dear admin, please advice.
    Thanks in advance
    Regards

• aquafieldsbaquafieldsb Member Posts: 2

I am having the same problem too

• aquafieldsbaquafieldsb Member Posts: 2

@Charlotte said:
    Hi all! Thanks for checking in with us. I've reported this issue to our developers and we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Our team is located in Toronto, Canada, and this will likely be within our business hours.

This issue appears to be impacting users located in the same geographic region. If you have a few moments, could you confirm:

-Where you are located

This information and any other details and/or screenshots you can provide will help us to understand what is happening here. Thank you!

Malaysia and having this problem for the last 4 hours... based on this time stamp

• pranatatexpranatatex Member Posts: 3

It's still happening. I freshly install Chrome to try and still get the same result. I usually use Firefox. Since it's a newly fresh installed browser it shouldn't be cache issues.

• meimei Member Posts: 1

I am also facing the same problem

I'm From Sri Lanka,

Having this issue since today early morning around 1 AM.

DashBoard - Have the problem
    Invoice - Don't have the problem
    Purchases - Have the problem
    Accounting - Have the problem
    Reports - Have the problem

Invoices can be created.

• madelsymadelsy Member Posts: 1

Hello, anyone receiving server error issues? It's been 4 hours..

-Where you are located
    Malaysia
    10am GMT+8
    Bills section
    Can't

• NPDNPD Member Posts: 2

Same issue.

-Where you are located - ** South Africa**
    -The approximate date and time you noticed this issue - Tuesday, 4th April @4pm
    -Where you are in Wave when you see this message -** Estimates**
    -Whether you can still create invoices -****** Can but not really legible.******

• BarrySeahBarrySeah Member Posts: 4

I have been seeing server error issues as well

• AnkurAnkur Member Posts: 7

Since yesterday when I log in..i am getting the following message: "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.".

I have uncached the browser, yet no respite. Any help would be great as i need to send invoices.

• BarrySeahBarrySeah Member Posts: 4

Im facing the same problem as well!