Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.

13»

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone.

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? If so, try doing a hard refresh (hold CTRL and click refresh on PC, or press CMD+Shift+R on a Mac) and clearing your cache once more.

Let me know if it still doesn't work and I'll reach out to the right people on our end.

• apenapen Member Posts: 1

SOLUTION...TQ ADMIN!!

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? If so, try doing a hard refresh (hold CTRL and click refresh on PC, or press CMD+Shift+R on a Mac) and clearing your cache once more.

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Thanks @apen ! You beat me to it! :D

• TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

Hi Folks! Seems like we have some people that the Hard Refresh helped and others are still facing issue.

To fully confirm: a Hard Refresh is not logging out and back in, restarting your computer or signing in and out of Wave.

In Chrome, you will need to press Shift+Command+R at the same time -- your browser will look like it does a standard refresh but it actually pushes things a little more to get stuff working the way it should.

I will also see what how we are trending globally in terms of getting everyone able to proceed once more.

Happy Monday!

edited April 9, 2018
  • AnkurAnkur Member Posts: 7

Hi Guys - CMD+Shift+R worked for me on chrome. But I have another issue, I will raise a ticket separetly on this. Thanks a ton! :)

• moressinamoressina Member Posts: 1

Have been having the same issue for a while now

-Where you are located: Spain and Italy
    -The approximate date and time you noticed this issue: last month
    -Where you are in Wave when you see this message: home page and every other page i click through to
    -Whether you can still create invoices: yes

Please sort this out ASAP!

Hi, @moressina.

Have you tried doing a hard refresh, as mentioned above? If that doesn't work, also try clearing your browser's cache.

• NavinNavin Member Posts: 2

-Where you are located - South Africa
    -The approximate date and time you noticed this issue - 19th May 2018
    -Where you are in Wave when you see this message - All pages
    -Whether you can still create invoices - No i can not

Hi @Navin.

I'll follow up with you on the other thread where you posted. The issue in this thread was resolved in April and while yours might look the same, it is not related.

In the future, please only post once for a given issue. Posting multiple time splits the attention of our team and slows our overall response time.