Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again.

Comments

• ConsmithConsmith Member Posts: 1

I am also having the same issue. I am unable to add transactions. I have uncached the browser too. Please help me as well.

• Pawsome_Pets1Pawsome_Pets1 Member Posts: 4

Hi. I have been unable to use my wave account for 24 hours due to the 'server not being reached'. I have re-booted all my devices and systems but no success. I need technical help but unable to reach anyone?

• DeleenDeleen Member Posts: 5

I have the exact problem....

Same problem

• khayumkhayum Member Posts: 0

Hi there,
    I've been having problems with the website where it states that "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again" I'm unable to select the dates for my customers statement and the message appears every time when a new page is displayed. Hope you could clarify on whats happening Thanks

• effimax_financeeffimax_finance Member Posts: 0

Hello All,

My Wave Account is showing "an error on the server" since last evening. Please help.

• BarrySeahBarrySeah Member Posts: 4

Im encountering this as well.. and I am unable to use it at all. Had to prepare estimate for my client but with this error, im unable to do anything. :(

• Tijana2211Tijana2211 Member Posts: 2

Dear Madam/Sir,

your server on accounting.waveapps.com is not working, so I'm not able to post in Wave anything :(

Can you please fix this problem?

• AdeleWBLAdeleWBL Member Posts: 3

I keep getting the same error since yesterday and cannot finish off my month end to get paid by customers. Please let us know when this will be attended to

• smiffsmiff Member Posts: 1

Is this going to be address soon? I am having the same problem for several days now.

• kirsten_lloydkirsten_lloyd Member Posts: 1

I am receiving an error message "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again." I can't edit any of my Estimates or Invoices and I need to send them out today. Please, please help ASAP.
    I have cleared my cache and am using Chrome.

• FrostyFrosty Member Posts: 1

We are having the same problem since yesterday! Can't get in at all. Will it be addressed soon?

• azirullazirull Member Posts: 1

I think this error all over the world "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again."....frustrated

• AdeleWBLAdeleWBL Member Posts: 3

Have posted on another thread as well. This is preventing month end closure and payment from customers so please can we get this sorted ASAP

• krys2212krys2212 Member Posts: 1

I am having the same problem but mine came when they released a thing saying please edit your customers and place an email so that you can switch on automatic reminders on to your invoicing but I have no invoices that need to be paid. It's messing with my payment and raising of bills more than anything else. I can't move forward in the software by sorting out my suppliers. Please help urgently.

• TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

Hi Folks,

First off, thank you for all for being clear in your articulation of the issue. Clear wording, screenshots, and things of a similar nature are very insightful and help us pinpoint the issue.

Our Team has investigated what appears to be a localized issue that is impacting select regions of the world. Given that we ourselves are located in North America, we are unable to reproduce but through the comments here, we are approaching resolution. We are in the process of deployment now so please bear with us and do what's called a "Hard Refresh". On Chrome, the difference would be holding down Shift+Command+R versus the regular Command+R. On Windows, hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button in your browser. This should push things through and get you back on track.

If you are still facing issue, please let us know and also specify where you are in the world - the more details the better.

We thank you all for your enduring patience.
    -Tyler

edited April 4, 2018
  • justinwhitjustinwhit Member Posts: 4
  • ahmedr_sahmedr_s Member Posts: 1

@Tyler said:
    Hi Folks,

First off, thank you for all for being clear in your articulation of the issue. Clear wording, screenshots, and things of a similar nature are very insightful and help us pinpoint the issue.

Our Team has investigated what appears to be a localized issue that is impacting select regions of the world. Given that we ourselves are located in North America, we are unable to reproduce but through the comments here, we are approaching resolution. We are in the process of deployment now so please bear with us and do what's called a "Hard Refresh". On Chrome, the difference would be holding down Shift+Command+R versus the regular Command+R. On Windows, hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button in your browser. This should push things through and get you back on track.

If you are still facing issue, please let us know and also specify where you are in the world - the more details the better.

We thank you all for your enduring patience.
    -Tyler

Still getting this error for about a day now, I live in Qatar. Tried using chrome on both desktop and mobile but I still get same error.

• pastelfabricspastelfabrics Member Posts: 1

Hi guys.
    I have been facing the same problem since yesterday.
    Just solved it by doing this 'Shift+Command+R'.
    Try it out. Might work for you guys too.

• BeanSEBeanSE Member Posts: 0

Is anyone facing error on the server recently and cause of layout layout as well?

edited April 5, 2018
  • samueltansamueltan Member Posts: 2

Wave portal unable to launch with chrome browser, try other browser.

• C2JoyC2Joy Member Posts: 1

@Alexia said:
    Hi @DeeEmm.

Have you tried clearing the cache for your browser? It often fixes problems like this one. If you don't already use Chrome or Firefox, I'd also recommend making the switch. They tend to be more stable.

It is the same issues after refreshing, clearing, trying with all 20 PCs we have even on gadget and mobile phone. We are from Malaysia here and it happening for two days until now, it is definitely affecting our daily accounting activities. Do check and thousands Thanks from us.

Tunas Duta Cemerlang Sdn Bhd
    tdc2u.my@gmail.com

• ioozeerallyioozeerally Member Posts: 4

Dear Wave Team,
    Please note we have started using Wave recently and we are now having issues to create bills. The message : "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again." keep appearing. Grateful if anyone could assist us urgently please.
    Thanking you,
    ioozeerally

edited April 5, 2018
  • BarrySeahBarrySeah Member Posts: 4

Just an update. I have found out the server error only appears when using Chrome as a browser. I tried Firefox, Safari, and my Andriod browser, I see no error and everything works out fine. So I suggest using these browsers first until they sort it out? Cheers!

I am having this issue too.
    -Where you are located: South Africa
    -The approximate date and time you noticed this issue: 2018-04-04: 17h00 South African time
    -Where you are in Wave when you see this message: All the page from Dashboard to Setting section on the left panel of the page, except Sales section.

Please advise.

Thanks

I did the shift/Ctrl+R and everything seems to be working again. Thank you!

• YoeYoe Member Posts: 1

Where you are located : Terengganu, Malaysia
    The approximate date and time you noticed this issue: 3 April 2018
    Where you are in Wave when you see this message: Accounting > Transaction
    Whether you can still create invoices:Yes still

• MbakEMbakE Member Posts: 1

ctrl+F5 solved it for me

• Wilson_AWilson_A Member Posts: 1

Faced the same issue too

-Where you are located
    Singapore
    -The approximate date and time you noticed this issue
    a few days since
    -Where you are in Wave when you see this message
    everywhere within the portal after login
    -Whether you can still create invoices
    have not tried, but I managed to create estimates but I am not able to send. I can only download the pdf.

• SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome New Wavers! April 2nd, 2018.