Options

What are the integrations with Wave that are top on your wish list 🤔?

Comments

• Options
    mhermsenmhermsen Member Posts: 10

Insightly and BrainTree for me!

• Options

How could I forget...Woocommerce!!

• Options
    TimKTimK Member Posts: 41 ✭✭

@mhermsen said:

YES. Right now I use Stripe for payments through my site. Would be cleaner if it was through Wave.

• Options

@TimK said:

@mhermsen said:

YES. Right now I use Stripe for payments through my site. Would be cleaner if it was through Wave.

I agree! Currently I am using BrainTree, but would prefer to switch to Wave since I use that for all bookkeeping.

• Options
    P4NCHP4NCH Member Posts: 5

A GoCardless Integration to pull in all those invoices and fees into recurring bills :wink:

edited October 11, 2018
  • Options
    WickedWicked Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

I would love to:
    1: Import CSV Files for importing Sales. My main reason is to Create Bulk Invoices for customers. I use Amazon FBA and for making my life easier that would be great.
    2: Receipt import: I would like to bulk import (OCR Scan) all my Receipts from dropbox or Google Drive. Like the OCR Function for the Desktop. If something is not recognized correctly it would be great if the relevant fields are highlighted and I can put in the correct information from the PDF/JPEG.
    3: German Language Support :)

Thanks for this great piece of Software!

• Options
    hvac63hvac63 Member Posts: 1

I do not track or have extremely detailed products and services but I for sure cannot deal with a mess like asking my tech to add products and services in one by one while he is out in the field. How can you expect anyone with an existing business to use wave if they cant import the P&S they currently use.

• Options
    nadworksnadworks Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    • TransferWise
    • Transferwise borderless accounts
    • Deutsche Bank
    • iZettel
  • Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@PaulC in case you're interested in jumping in here. :)

• Options
    Shaun_SGL_ServicesShaun_SGL_Services Member Posts: 16
    UK digital submissions of VAT returns for Making Tax Digital, starting April 2019
  • Options
    rwiddsrwidds Member Posts: 1

I'm a consultant and I'd love integration with any (free) time and billing app please! At the moment, I run an Access database of hours / costs and copy and paste into my invoices - very time consuming.
    I'm also concerned about Wave's integration with the MTD initiative in the UK, if Wave don't make a commitment or announcement very soon, then accountants won't support clients that use Wave and we will have to switch provider, whether we want to or not.

• Options
    DedricDedric Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I operate a business that can me assimilated to "equipment rental".
    To manage all my bookings and inventory, I use CHECKFRONT, which is a very wide booking platform, for all sort of business, typically small to medium size (tours, activities, rental, accomodation, etc etc)

Right now, I have set up a basic export fonction from CheckFront to Wave, using Zapier.

But I would love to see an integrated solution between CheckFront and Wave!

PS: at the moment, CheckFront already offers integration with Qbooks and Xero....

edited October 23, 2018
  • Options
    TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

Great insight for us to have here @rwidds & @Dedric. We always want to see how we can make Wave better and part of that comes from leverage other softwares that would supplement our offerings. We are planning to open up access to our API for interested users later this year. You can read more about applying to become a Wave Integration Partner on our Partner Page and sign up directly on our developer page. Applicants will be notified when the API is ready.

• Options
    CaroCaro Member Posts: 4

Fergus - https://fergusapp.com
    It's a trade job management software that holds all of the images, notes and compliance certification about a job. It also uploads the suppliers price books so we use it to create invoices (sorry, just a little easier than doing it in Wave - so many products and the prices change).
    At the moment a big time-saver for me would be if the invoice numbers could cross-reference so I wouldn't have to go to and from Fergus checking them off that they'd been paid.

Cheers, keep up the good work
    Caro

• Options
    MaartenAtSimplyEnakMaartenAtSimplyEnak Member Posts: 1

Braintree & Bokun

Braintree is kind of obvious. We operate a travel business in Malaysia, a region that is currently not so well covered by major players besides Braintree and Paypal. Our clients mostly book through our online platform (bokun.io) however travel agents and larger players are unable pay through this platform (payments are only B2C in Bokun at the moment).

So it would be amazing if we could send our travel agents and corporate clients an invoice they could pay using Credit Card (bank transactions are such a hassle).

It would be even more amazing if sales could be initiated from the Bokun.io platform and invoices sent from WaveApps, they currently only integrate with Icelandic (!) accounting software.

Additionally including all sales that happen in Bokun.io directly into the WaveApps accounting software would make life so much easier when the accounting period starts.

• Options
    MWilsonMWilson Member Posts: 2

I'm late to this party, but wanted to chime in anyway! We're a non-profit, I'd love to be able to use Payments/Checkout to accept user-designated donations, in both recurring and "one-off" options. Since this is a wish-list, if the donors could also choose to cover the transaction fees (both the percentage and per-item fee), that would really make my day!

• Options
    111Project111Project Member Posts: 1

Our not for profit would also come over in a heartbeat to wave if there was a checkout/donation integration. There are thousands of frustrated non profits with the high costs and complications of accounting software. This donation integration is a key part. We would love an solution like this and specifically to if it would just auto add the contact as a "Customer" would be just fine and then also track the amount that they "paid" would be great.

• Options

@111Project said:
    Our not for profit would also come over in a heartbeat to wave if there was a checkout/donation integration. There are thousands of frustrated non profits with the high costs and complications of accounting software. This donation integration is a key part. We would love an solution like this and specifically to if it would just auto add the contact as a "Customer" would be just fine and then also track the amount that they "paid" would be great.

Well, you could use Checkouts as an imperfect solution until Wave implements a variable checkout amount. You would have to create a separate checkout for each donation amount.....so if you have fairly common donation amounts you would just create a checkout for each ($50, $100, $250, $500, etc). Then on your donation page you just make a "Give $100" link to the $100 donation checkout, and so on. If you have a little coding ability you could even make it with a drop box amount that takes visitors to that checkout page. On each checkout you can request the customer enter an address and phone number too.

• Options

In terms of covering the transaction fee, you'd have to build the fee into each checkout.... in other words you make the checkout amount $103.09 for a $100 net donation. I would just add a note that you are doing that so that your donors understand.

• Options
    trav2001trav2001 Member Posts: 20

Can you send a mass billing to all open invoices? I'd love to see PayPal and Stripe integrated.
    Other features:
    Due on the 1st - I don't use Wave for my invoicing because I need invoices to show they are due on the 1st of every month.
    Recurring invoices to show what month of service a customer is paying for.

edited November 8, 2018
  • Options
    ManiMani Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭

@MWilson @111Project @TimK Thanks for all the feedback around Checkout for donations and auto calculating the fee. Our product team will definitely have a look at these two use cases.

• Options

@Mani - What about a customer portal for clients to log into and see what bills are due? Like we would with our cell phone bills, power bills, ect...???

• Options
    ManiMani Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭

@trav2001 Thanks for the feedback. This thread is meant to be about integrations with Wave.

Both the Checkouts and Customer Portal conversations are valuable and we're listening. Please continue to contribute to other threads or create your own around these topics and we'll be eagerly reading them and participating across our whole product group.

• Options

@Mani said:
    @trav2001 Thanks for the feedback. This thread is meant to be about integrations with Wave.

Both the Checkouts and Customer Portal conversations are valuable and we're listening. Please continue to contribute to other threads or create your own around these topics and we'll be eagerly reading them and participating across our whole product group.

Oops! Sorry about that!

• Options
    VikasPVikasP Member Posts: 1

Support for FIDO2 would be great. Multi factor authentication using a hardware token!
    https://www.yubico.com/why-yubico/for-developers/

• Options
    KyleG83KyleG83 Member Posts: 1

Make it truly embeddable. Right now it just links back to your site. Unless I missed something?

• Options
    Union9Union9 Member Posts: 4

Transferwise and their borderless accounts is essential for me.

• Options
    OLTGOLTG Member Posts: 5

I have a whole bank of invoices already created in Invoicely before I discovered waveapps! Would love to be able to pull those into here!

• Options
    PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Hi @OLTG!

Have you checked out our Wave Connect add-on for Google Sheets? This lets you upload invoices (upload the Customers and Product Lists first!).

Let us know how you get on with that!

Cheers, Paul

PS @hvac63 @Wicked this could also address some of the requirements you raised earlier in this thread.

• Options
    aviavi Member Posts: 3

Please allow for detailed user permission configuration, so that we can have employees who only can create and apply payments to invoices and upload receipts for example

edited February 10, 2019