Options

Wave Pro Badge

JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

Hello all,

How can you certify to become a Wave Pro-Advisor and are their fees associated with the platform?

edited March 3, 2020 in Pro Network Listings

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JJTC,

The title of Wave Pro isn't a certification, but simply a badge that marks you as an accounting or bookkeeping professional who is knowledgeable when it comes to Wave, and who is willing help other Wave users here on the Community.

Can you tell me more about what you're looking to do here on the Wave Community? I'll be able to point you in the right direction, and let you know how to get the most of the Community, if I learn a bit more about you, your business, and you want from our Community.

• Options
    Hi Alexa,
    What I do is prepare sales and payroll taxes. I was contacted by Wave letting me know that in NC where I am located Wave does not provide those services. I can assist any client in Illinois, Louisiana and other states with those services but not NC. I am a bookkeeper, currently training to be a QB Pro Advisor. I prepare the financial statements in Wave and conduct teaching sessions. Teaching those interested in how to get the most out of Wave and what they can do and what they should have their book keeper or EA/CPA do.
  • Options

Hi, @JJTC,

While we don't offer tax services for Payroll in North Carolina, you're more than welcome to help Wavers in that state, or any others, with their payroll taxes. Businesses in that state simply won't be able to pay those taxes directly through Wave.

If you want to help other Wavers on the Community with accounting issues, you're more than welcome to. You'll find people asking those questions in the Pro Network category, under Accounting Tips & Advice, or in the Wave Discussion category, under Using Wave.

If you'd like a Wave Pro badge attached to your account, I'd be happy to give you one.

• Options
    Yes ma'am I would. Thank you so much
  • Options

Hi, @JJTC,

I just updated your profile and added the badge! You're welcome to reach out if you have any questions!

• Options
    GoodAccountingGoodAccounting Member Posts: 29

@Alexia I'm a bookkeeper as well. Can I get the badge!?! :)

• Options
    AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

Hi @GoodAccounting, thanks so much for your enthusiasm! Just added a Wave Pro badge for you :smile: Thanks so much for bringing your bookkeeping expertise to our community!

• Options
    RiphSimplifiedRiphSimplified Member Posts: 3

Hi @Alexia can i get a badge also I'm a bookkeeper business owner . Thank you

• Options
    ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

Hi @RiphSimplified happy to let you know you now have the Wave Pro badge! Thanks for expressing your interest!

• Options
    JTbookkeepingstlJTbookkeepingstl Member Posts: 4

Hi @Alexia - I am a bookkeeper and financial organizer in the St. Louis, Missouri area. I have a few Wave accounts/clients and would love to have the Pro badge as well.

edited November 21, 2018
  • Options
    PriyaPriya Member Posts: 1

Hi, Can you add a pro badge to my profile please? I'm an Accountant from Malaysia. Thank you!

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Priya, granted! And welcome :)

• Options
    TemitopeTemitope Member Posts: 3

I'm a wave expert located in Nigeria, may I get a pro badge?

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Temitope. I've gone ahead and given you the Wave Pro badge :smiley:

• Options
    TemitopeTemitope Member Posts: 3

Thank you

• Options
    PamelaMPamelaM Member Posts: 1

I would love a badge as well. I have multiple clients on Wave :)

• Options

@PamelaM you've been pro'ed!

• Options
    Janet_JohnsonJanet_Johnson Member Posts: 1

@Samd I would love a badge as well. I have clients that I am working on adding to Wave as we speak.

edited April 9, 2019
  • Options
    faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

hi @Samd

I have been using wave since 2015 for my business as well as my clients. I would love to have a Wave Pro badge in my account

Thank you in advance

• Options
    James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

@Janet_Johnson @faridah Those new badges really suit you! 😎

• Options
    faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

awesome

tq so much @James_Hudson

• Options
    aGoodBalanceaGoodBalance Member Posts: 16

Is there a class or program you need to go through to get the wave badge? or get to know wave better

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @aGoodBalance , I can definitely arrange a badge for you! Once you get one we ask that you continue to play an active positive part in the Community by engaging and helping out as much as can! What kind of badge did you have in mind?

• Options
    aGoodBalanceaGoodBalance Member Posts: 16

@Zoe_caff the Wave Pro badge please. I really enjoy this community. Thanks!

• Options
    emakinemakin Member Posts: 6
    @Zoe_caff
    May you add the Pro-Badge to my profile? I am setting up shop in Portland, Oregon area, and looking forward to assist this community!
    edited May 17, 2019
  • Options
    AlwaysBalancedAlwaysBalanced Member Posts: 2

I am launching my own virtual bookkeeping business and I have setup my company books in Wave. I believe that for many of my solopreneur clients Wave would be a great application to set them up in. Is there a badge or promotional materials that I can obtain from Wave to place on my website and possibly business cards to promote the use of Wave as a bookkeeping solution?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @aGoodBalance and @emakin . Welcome to the Community! I've added a Pro badge to your Profiles. I look forward to seeing you again in the forums :smile:

Hey @AlwaysBalanced ! Currently we do not have any promotional materials that are provided to bookkeepers using Wave, although we do have many bookkeepers who advertise their services directly through the Pro Network Listings. Feel free to create a post and get involved!

• Options
    AlwaysBalancedAlwaysBalanced Member Posts: 2

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your response regarding the promotional material. Can you please add a Pro Badge to my profile?

Thank you,
    Cheryl

• Options

Hey @AlwaysBalanced.

gif

...but actually you've been badge'd!

• Options
    iValue_Accounting1iValue_Accounting1 Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I own my own Accounting business and would appreciate the Wave Pro badge.

https://www.ivalueaccounting.ca

Thanks,
    Rod

This discussion has been closed.