Options

Wave Pro Badge

Comments

• Options
    Jawad_Akhtar_CMAJawad_Akhtar_CMA Member Posts: 5
    I am a Certified Management Accountant. I would love to get a pro badge too please!
  • Options

I am a CMA. Can I have a Wave Pro badge added to my profile? Thanks!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

You've been badge'd, @Jawad_Akhtar_CMA ! Please continue to use Wave's Community and offer advice to our users who are looking for accounting solutions.

• Options
  • Options
    LeehLeeh Member Posts: 1

I am a financial consultant in upstate NY - can I get a badge please?

• Options
    LostInOfficeSpaceLostInOfficeSpace Member Posts: 1

I am a Full Service Bookkeeper, tax preparer and business manager. May I have a Pro badge as well?

"If you'd like a Wave Pro badge attached to your account, I'd be happy to give you one.
    Community Support @ Wave September 28, 2018"

• Options
    ShannonDukowitzShannonDukowitz Member Posts: 1

I am a bookkeeping business in the Juneau, Alaska area, and would love to know how I could get the pro badge on my profile.

• Options

Hi @Leeh @LostInOfficeSpace @ShannonDukowitz . You've all been badge'd! All we ask is that you involve yourselves in the Community when you can, helping users with any questions that you're able to answer.

• Options
    CamDan_ServicesCamDan_Services Member Posts: 1

Hi Wave Community. I am new to this platform. I am a full-service bookkeeper in Central Virginia with 1 Wave client and looking to take on more. I specialize in Church, Non-Profit, and Small Business bookkeeping. May I have the Wave Pro badge on my profile. Am I allowed to add the badge to my business social media?

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @CamDan! You've been given the Wave Pro badge! As with all the others here, we ask that you play a positive contributing role in the Community helping our fellow members. You are welcome to add this to your social media if you wish :)

• Options
    TriciaOTriciaO Member Posts: 1

Could I get a probadge as well? I provide bookkeeping and accounting services to clients.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Done :)

Hopefully we hear from you in our community :blush:

@TriciaO

• Options
    MujtabaMujtaba Member Posts: 2

@James_Hudson said:
    @Janet_Johnson @faridah Those new badges really suit you! 😎

Hi i'm a chartered management accountant can i get the badge? what's the process

• Options
    LudaLuda Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I am CPB Certified Professional Bookkeeper from Toronto Canada. I am also QuickBooks online Proadvizor. I have more than 25 years of accounting experience and will be more than happy to Join Wave community . Can I have a badge,please?
  • Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Mujtaba & @Luda! Welcome to the Wave Community! You have both been badged. All we ask is that you play a positive role and help others in the Community space. Thanks for joining :)

• Options
    LudaLuda Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much. I already spock with few clients they are very interested in Wave... planning to start running they business in few weeks....
  • Options
    MujtabaMujtaba Member Posts: 2

Thankyou ma'm

• Options
    LifetimeLifetime Member Posts: 1

Good day,
    I have an accounting firm in South Africa called Lifetime Accountants and would appreciate the Wave Pro badge.
    Thank you

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Lifetime! All set! Thanks for joining the Wave Community :)

• Options
    SaurabhVijayvargiyaSaurabhVijayvargiya Member Posts: 0

Hi, I want to get Wave pro badge
    my name- saurabh vijayvargiya
    Email- casaurabhvj@gmail.com

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @SaurabhVijayvargiya

Gave you a pro badge! Hope to see you active in our community :smile:

• Options
    FuzionomicsFuzionomics Member Posts: 8

Hi, I'm in British Columbia and I have an Accounting and Consulting practice. I've been using WavesApp for nearly a couple years, very familiar with it, so I would like the WavePro Badge to add to my website. Thanks :)

• Options

Hey @Fuzionomics , you've been badge'd! We only ask that you jump into the community and help out with some of the Accounting questions that users ask from time-to-time.

• Options
    FuzionomicsFuzionomics Member Posts: 8

Hi Alex, thanks for getting back to me :)
    I'll make a point of having the community portal open on my desktop

• Options
    SocorroIS_071218SocorroIS_071218 Member Posts: 7

Hi @AlexL,
    I'm an IT & Accounting consultant, i have been using wave app for my business and recommending to my SME clients too in Nigeria. What does it take acquire Wave Pro Badge?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @SocorroIS_071218! I've gone ahead and added the Wave Pro badge to your account! Thanks for being an active part of our community!

• Options
    SocorroIS_071218SocorroIS_071218 Member Posts: 7
  • Options
    _theRobertson1611_theRobertson1611 Member Posts: 2

Hi there I am Connor Robertson, I am looking to acquire a Pro Wave Badge can you please assist me?
    We are based in Cape Town, South Africa

• Options
    TySheenaTySheena Member Posts: 3

HI! I am a bookkeeper and would also like to Pro Badge. @ConnorM

• Options
    MaxTaxMaxTax Member Posts: 3

Hi I am an Enrolled Agent in Indiana and would like to begin advertising wave apps bookkeeping in my tax and accounting office. I think you have a great service/product. May I get a Pro Badge? Thanks

Max

edited April 15, 2020
This discussion has been closed.