Options

Wave Pro Badge

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ArsalanArsalan Member Posts: 1

I am an ACCA qualified professional accountant with 5 years of professional work experience in areas of financial accounting, bookeeping, financial analysis & financial reporting. Is there any way to get wave pro badge thorugh any exam or certification?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @TySheena, @_theRobertson1611! I can see that Jess had given you those badges in another thread. Thanks for joining! @MaxTax! Thanks for reaching out here! We definitely appreciate your company here in the community :) I've granted you that Wave Pro badge, and all that we ask is that you continue to be an active and helpful member!

• Options
    CMandiaCMandia Member Posts: 4

@ConnorM Just created a new profile for my business. I have a couple other profiles that I manage bookkeeping for I have 2 questions;
    1. is there any way to merge profiles to manage them all out of a single account now?
    2. Could you please add a wave pro badge to this profile?

Thanks in advance!

• Options
    Acts_and_CoActs_and_Co Member Posts: 2

Hi, I am a Certified Accountant and we are a registered Consultancy firm, and would like to begin advertising wave apps bookkeeping in my tax and accounting office.
    May I get a Pro Badge?

Thanks!

• Options
    Fred_Lundin_CPAFred_Lundin_CPA Member Posts: 1

Hello, I am currently a licensed CPA in Chicago, IL and am beginning to offer the Wave accounting platform as an option for my client's bookkeeping needs. I have 10+ years of experience working with individuals, small/medium sized businesses, and institutions. Can I please be granted a pro badge? I am in the process of launching my formal website at www.fredlundincpa.com.

Thanks!

• Options
    ClickbookkeepersClickbookkeepers Member Posts: 7

I need a Pro badge, How i can get it to promote the wave

• Options
    Jkgarcia428Jkgarcia428 Member Posts: 0

Hello Wave Pros! How do I get a Wave Pro Badge added to my profile?

• Options
    Kristian_GKristian_G Member Posts: 56 admin

Hi everyone @CMandia @Acts_Company @Fred_Lundin_CPA @Clickbookkeepers!

Thanks for reaching out and being active members of the community :smile:. I've gone ahead and added the pro badge to all of your profiles. Please note that these badges are reserved for active members of our community so please keep continuing to post and adding to the discussion when you can. Thanks!

• Options
    ClickbookkeepersClickbookkeepers Member Posts: 7

Thank you so much

• Options
    CMandiaCMandia Member Posts: 4
    @Kristian_G thanks very much, excited to be part of the wave pro community!
  • Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Jkgarcia428! Thanks for reaching out! We have added a Wave Pro badge to your profile. All we ask is that you play a positive, active role helping out other members in the Community space here :)

• Options
    Wave_Pro_EcuadorWave_Pro_Ecuador Member Posts: 9

Hi, Been with Wave for 10 years now. Do we actually have to ASK you for a Pro Badge?
    Thank you.

• Options
    JROBooksJROBooks Member Posts: 5

Hey guys I have been using Wave on a couple different accounts for years, and have decided to switch my biz niche to doing consulting and bookkeeping strictly for freelancers and self employed folks. So Wave is a natural fit.. Can I get a pro badge?? Thank you!!

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

As we are continuing to grow our Community, our guidelines around requesting a Wave Pro badge have changed. For that reason, we’re closing this thread out and opening a new Wave Pro badge thread which lists our new process. Click on the link above to check it out!

edited May 8, 2020
This discussion has been closed.