Options

Wave Pro Badge

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @iValue_Accounting1 . You're good to go! We now encourage you to get involved in the community :) !

• Options
    Sean_Murphy19Sean_Murphy19 Member Posts: 1

I'm a Accountant & bookkeeper in New Zealand. Can I get the badge please! i have a few clients who are looking at moving to WAVE

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Sean_Murphy19, thanks for reaching out! I have just applied a badge to your profile! Please be sure to maintain an active & positive role in the Community! Looking forward to seeing your involvement! :smile:

• Options
    thomssithomssi Member Posts: 27

Hi,

Can I also get the Wave Pro badge. I am a UK Qualified ACA (can provide proof if needed) and use Wave for both myself and also set up a number of companies to use it.

Thanks

Simon

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@thomssi Granted! You are now a Wave Pro! Looking forward to hearing your contributions in the Community B)

• Options
    Jacqui_EN_2018Jacqui_EN_2018 Member Posts: 10

Please add the bookkeeper and Wave Pro badge(s) to my profile.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

I've added the Wave Pro badge to your profile! @Jacqui_EN_2018 -- I might be looping you in on a few posts regarding specific accounting questions that we don't necessarily have all the details to, so stay tuned!

• Options
    Jacqui_EN_2018Jacqui_EN_2018 Member Posts: 10

@JamieD said:
    I've added the Wave Pro badge to your profile! @Jacqui_EN_2018 -- I might be looping you in on a few posts regarding specific accounting questions that we don't necessarily have all the details to, so stay tuned!

Thanks!
    I am always willing to help so go ahead and call me out on anything you think I can answer!

• Options
    kertheparkerthepar Member Posts: 1

I've been using waveapps for several years and would like to have the Badge as well. I find it great for small entities that I deal with. i'm looking forward to sifting through the blog postings.

• Options
    CSLIN88CSLIN88 Member Posts: 4

I'm a chartered accountant in Malaysia and im using wave as well, How can i become a wave pro advisor?

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@kerthepar @CSLIN88 I've gone ahead and added the badge to your profile! Excited to see you use your skills to help out fellow Wavers! @CSLIN88 would it be okay if we tagged you in posts where there are accounting questions that are specific to Malaysia?

• Options
    CSLIN88CSLIN88 Member Posts: 4

@JordanFromWave
    Thanks for the respond. Yes please, my pleasure to assist on those.

• Options
    Calc_U_LaterBBKCalc_U_LaterBBK Member Posts: 1

Hi!
    I own a virtual bookkeeping business as well. I am based out of Maryland. I currently do not have any clients on wave, but I am looking to expand on to the Wave platform. My I have a Wave Pro Badge?

• Options
    NFayyazNFayyaz Member Posts: 6

@JordanFromWave @JamieD I am an accountant and tax professional. I maintain few of my clients accounts on wave. I would really appreciate to have Wave Pro Badge or any other relevant badge.
    Thank you,

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @NFayyaz, Thanks for reaching out! I have added a badge to your profile. Please be sure to maintain a positive role in The Community and lend a helping hand whenever/wherever you can! :smile:

• Options
    NFayyazNFayyaz Member Posts: 6

Thank you very much Zoe, I really appreciate it :)

• Options
    Erika_DowellErika_Dowell Member Posts: 1

Can I also have the badge?

-Erika

• Options
    AussieBookkeeperAussieBookkeeper Member Posts: 1

Hi, I also own an accounting business, based in Newcastle, Australia. Would I also be able to get a pro badge? Thanks

• Options
    Paul_davisPaul_davis Member Posts: 2
    Hi. I'm a qualified bookkeeper and trained to be charter accountant. Could I please get a pro badge?
  • Options
    MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @AussieBookkeeper @Paul_davis , welcome to the Wave community! I have added the Wave Pro badges to your profiles. As a Wave Pro, you may get called on to answer some difficult accounting questions that are posted in the community.

• Options
    MBlairMBlair Member Posts: 4

Hello My name is MBlair and I'm looking to become a Wave Pro-Advisor. I'm currently an accountant here in Ohio and was told about this service and that Wave would be a good option to add virtual bookkeeping services to my clients. I'm also quick books certified; however, I'm looking for an affordable option to my smaller clients.

• Options
    SGAccVenturesSGAccVentures Member Posts: 2

Hi there, we are Singapore based professional accounting and business services firm. Please provide a pro badge as well. Thanks!

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@MBlair @SGAccVentures Welcome to the Wave Community! Wave Pro badges granted! Looking forward to your meaningful contributions to the community. Love that accounting savvy flair. B)

edited August 22, 2019
  • Options
    CathrynHawke143CathrynHawke143 Member Posts: 0

Hi there!

I'm a CPA, CMA in Mississauga ON Canada offering cloud accounting and payroll services. Can I please have a Wave Pro Badge?

Thanks so much! Keep the goodness coming!

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @CathrynHawke143! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Wave Community! Now that you carry the Wave Pro badge, if you can chime in and help other Wave users with your advanced accounting skills, we would greatly appreciate it :)

• Options
    TSPopeCPA_NCTSPopeCPA_NC Member Posts: 1

Hello, I am a CPA (NC) and would like a badge. Thanks!

• Options
    finnovateconsultingfinnovateconsulting Member Posts: 1

Warm Greetings
    We are an accounting firm in South Africa, may you kindly provide the Pro Badge for us. We provide the following services; bookkeeping, financial reporting, Tax, Payroll, company secretarial and independent reviews

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@TSPopeCPA_NC @finnovateconsulting added badges to your profiles :)

• Options
    Zach_Grossman_CPA_CAZach_Grossman_CPA_CA Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am a CPA, CA from Toronto. I have my own firm (Nomad Financial CPA) and offer tax and accounting services to a variety of small businesses. Would I be able to obtain a WavePro badge for my profile?

Thanks,

Zach Grossman, CPA, CA

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Done! @Zach_Grossman_CPA_CA

Looking forward to seeing your contributions to the Wave community!

This discussion has been closed.