Options

Wave Pro Badge

Comments

• Options
    octavooctavo Member Posts: 2

I have a small business consulting and bookkeeping business in Virginia. I would like to add Wave to my repertoire. May I have a badge and are there training resources for pros?

• Options
    Tattooed_BookkeeperTattooed_Bookkeeper Member Posts: 4

I'd love to have a pro badge added to my account, I'm also in NC looking to help others with questions and help with their finances! I'm starting school in January to become a CPA! I'm also currently working on building my website, hmbookkeepingservices.com

Thanks!

edited October 14, 2019
  • Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @octavo & @Tattooed_Bookkeeper! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! You have been badged :)

All we ask is that you act as an active and positive member of the community space!

• Options
    Tattooed_BookkeeperTattooed_Bookkeeper Member Posts: 4

Awesome, Thanks!!

• Options
    octavooctavo Member Posts: 2

Thank you, Emma!

• Options
    SharleneSharlene Member Posts: 4

@EmmaP any chance I could get a badge? I'm a Bookkeeper in Queensland, Australia with Multiple clients on Wave.

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Sharlene! You're badged up! Thanks for being a part of our community, we're excited to (hopefully!) see your contributions in the space! :)

• Options
    ElephantbookkeepingElephantbookkeeping Member Posts: 1

I would also love to get a badge from Wave!!

• Options

Hey @Elephantbookkeeping! You got it! Thanks for being a part of the community :)

• Options
    NatashaMillerNatashaMiller Member Posts: 2
    Im a Accountant who is new to the wave pro advisor forum. How do I get the badge added to my account.
  • Options

Hey @NatashaMiller! I've given you your Wave Pro badge, thanks very much for being a part of our community!

• Options
    NatashaMillerNatashaMiller Member Posts: 2
  • Options
    jamani163jamani163 Member Posts: 0

hello,
    I am a professional accountant, please give me wave pro badge
    thanks

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @jamani163 . I've merged your thread into this one.

You've been badge'd!!

• Options
    AlibaabaaAlibaabaa Member Posts: 1
    Hi
    I am a professional accountant working with different clients, can I get the wave pro badge too please?
    Thanks
  • Options

Hey @Alibaabaa! Badge: given! Thanks for being a part of the community!

• Options
    FlorenceFlorence Member Posts: 1

Hi I own my accounting business and will like to own a batch as well
    https://betterbookkeepinga.wixsite.com/website

• Options

Hey @Florence! Thanks for being a part of the community! You've been hooked up with your badge now :)

• Options
    BekiBeki Member Posts: 8
    I'm a bookkeeper using wave for my clients. Can I get a badge too please.
  • Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi! I own my own Accounting business and would appreciate the Wave Pro badge.

• Options

@Beki @AccountsPro Hey guys! You're both all set. Welcome aboard!

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@ConnorM Thank you so much! Will set it on our website.

• Options
    Dana_i2iHypeDana_i2iHype Member Posts: 2

Hi everyone! I guess after 3-4 years of using Wave, I'm now using it for clients as well and would love to have the badge.

I am a Virtual Bookkeeper (working on my accounting degree) specializing in small to medium-sized businesses. I'm located out of South Carolina, and I am originally from the Washington, DC Suburbs (aka NOVA for those who know the area). I love traveling and work from anywhere - including my RV! I'd love to talk with other bookkeeping professionals and look forward to the site here!

Dana
    i2iHype, LLC
    www.i2iHype.com

• Options

Hey @Dana_i2iHype! Thanks for your ongoing use of the platform! Looking forward to seeing you in the community :) Badge activated!

• Options
    MBS_ShariMBS_Shari Member Posts: 1

Can I please get a badge for my profile. I have a bookkeeping company in NY and just signed up for Wave.

• Options
    LornaLorna Member Posts: 3

Can I also have the Wave Pro badge to my profile? Thanks!

• Options
    activcountactivcount Member Posts: 2

Hello everyone. This post caught my attention. I'm a bookkeeper located in Ottawa, been using for one of my client, and going to do so for my other clients as well. I didn't know there was a budge for WavePro until I saw this post. Is it possible for me to have one? Thanks.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hi! @Lorna @activcount

Gladly! We also love when Wave pro advisors chime in on the accounting threads to help out some business owners in need! You can earn other badges in the community by doing so!

edited January 10, 2020
  • Options
    NutsAccountingNutsAccounting Member Posts: 6

Hi! I'm a bookkeeper from Malaysia. Can I get a Wave Pro badge as well? Thanks!

• Options

Hey @NutsAccounting! All set! Thanks for hopping on board!

This discussion has been closed.