How to export your accounting data

124»

Comments

• unusual1unusual1 Member Posts: 5

How do I sort items - purchase, sold, rent, computer etc????????

• unusual1unusual1 Member Posts: 5

VERY UN HAPPY. CANT DO SEVERAL THINGS WITH WAVE THAT USED TO BE VERY EASY.NOW IMPOSSIBLE!!!

• Cackleberry_FarmsCackleberry_Farms Member Posts: 2

WOW! You guys have done SOMETHING to your exports now. I can no longer get the individual items that were sold within an invoice to a customer like I used to. Bummer. It was really helpful to see how much of our products we were selling when we sorted the exported data in a spreadsheet. Now it just gives multiple listings with the same invoice number and that's it. No further data after that :-(

• Cackleberry_FarmsCackleberry_Farms Member Posts: 2

Oh and you can't export data as an Excel file. Both ways come through as CSV.

• nickreadingnickreading Member Posts: 2

I received the link :-) ... but when i try to open it i get

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDenied
    Query-string authentication requires the Signature, Expires and AWSAccessKeyId parameters
    5W1MH1KKQJMEGFKJ
    d9hNwxkETQMoKek/eoDYpQvE+cCc3Gr4UmoHOGm6tohravO1VwSccvrOHmQcnSEXfnckQUO9CFg=

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @nickreading !

The reason you're seeing this error message is because we don't support XML file types, only CSV. Please convert or save the file as CSV, and you should then be able to open it :smile:

• nickreadingnickreading Member Posts: 2

My understanding is that your "export to CSV" function exports the data file to some location in the cloud ? As the email sent to me does not have the CSV file, only a link to where it should be. So i cannot convert the file or save the file as csv because the link does not work. There is no file when i click the link in the email, just the message i posted here. I tried it again today and got the same message when i clicked on the link. Any other ideas ? or can the customer support / helpdesk send me the csv file ? Please help.

Thanks Nick

• PJacksonPJackson Member Posts: 1

Can I export a list of customers only?

• NSWNSW Member Posts: 1

After the removal of OCR (sad days), when I export all receipts, the images are named by "upload date - attachment"

i.e.

2021-07-14 - attachment.jpg
    2021-07-14 - attachment(2).jpg
    2021-07-14 - attachment(3).jpg
    2021-07-14 - attachment(4).jpg
    2021-07-14 - attachment(5).jpg
    2021-07-14 - attachment(6).jpg

My previous images were named as "transaction date - description". Is it possible to change the new uploads it to the previous method of "transaction date - description"?

• silvergemsilvergem Member Posts: 2

I recently exported data. However the amount in foreign currency of chart of account>asset>Cash and Bank
    does not include the foreign currency the excel/csv file

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 4

I am not able to received the export accounting data as follows, i also don't know how to export my client/customer data to csv

• PatricePatrice Member Posts: 4

The zip file used to include payments. Why is this feature no longer available and how am I to upload invoice payments if I cannot get this downloaded?