Introduction to the transactions page

124»

Comments

• siti44siti44 Member Posts: 1

Hi can i revert to the old features before? please.

• SadDadDancePartySadDadDanceParty Member Posts: 2

Is there any way to see the current balance on the Transactions screen? The amount in the pull-down does not update as I add entries on the new Transactions page. Seeing the current balance on this screen would help ensure we're on track and anticipating upcoming expenses correctly. If not, please add it. Having to leave this screen to generate a report to get that is... clunky.

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @siti44 , as it turns out, there's no way to return to the previous Transactions page as this update has been released for all users.

Hi @SadDadDanceParty , on the Transactions page, you will be able to see the balance of all your accounts in the Account drop down menu near the top left of the screen. The figure shown there is set to automatically update with each new transaction that is added. You will be able to see updated figures for all accounts listed within the drop-down menu.

• SadDadDancePartySadDadDanceParty Member Posts: 2

thanks @KristenV - I know that, and it is what we've had to depend on in the past; however the drop-down was not updating as I was manually adding entries on the new transaction page. The value for our checking account did not change. Please let your team know. Thanks!

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @SadDadDanceParty !

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have triggered an accounting data fix on your account, and it showed that your account was in need of this! The reports and accounts should be properly connected within 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data there was to fix.

If, after that time the accounts are still off, please don't hesitate to reach back out! :smile:

• BTBookstore_1BTBookstore_1 Member Posts: 1

Is there a way to customize categories?

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @BTBookstore_1 For sure! You can customize an existing category by editing the name, or create a new one if there currently isn't one that fits your business needs. This can all be done under the Accounting > Chart of Accounts page. Please refer to the article below for more information:

How to add accounts and customize categories

• MSXLMSXL Member Posts: 2

is there a way to see the sales tax icon which has disapeared from the Transaction view?

• BILLCARRIGGBILLCARRIGG Member Posts: 1

Same question as MSXL, HST icon was removed and now we cant verify its been added, please return as this was definitely handy.. Transaction page view