What types of bank accounts can I connect?

124»

Comments

• QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hey everyone, I just wanted to reiterate my colleague's point above. First thing, to address the Capital One connection failures ( @deancoate @jchu ) - unfortunately this issue with our third-party bank aggregator has been going on for a while. Even though we try to remain optimistic about the possibility that the connection will get fixed in the near future, Wave is not responsible for making that happen. I understand that it is much more convenient to have an automatic bank connection import transactions into your account, but the reality is that not all accounts are supported by our data provider. If you have trouble connecting specific accounts, our Wave Connect feature is a great alternative that a lot of users finds useful.

• gigihurricanegigihurricane Member Posts: 3

I would like to see my HSA account be able to connect to Wave. I use HeatlhEquity. I am able to login, but after doing the sign on process, I receive a message from Wave saying this account is supported.

• genealvaradogenealvarado Member Posts: 1

Im trying to connect my checking account and its not reading it. Wave won't connect to this account, though it did before.
    It connects to my other savings account but not both of my checking account.

• slamturboslamturbo Member Posts: 1

This is brutal,
    Switching to this "plaid" company is causing all kinds of issues with multiple different bank accounts.
    My BMO chequing account isn't "supported"? really
    Come on WAVE, listen to your customers and fix the issue already.

I'll be heading over to quickbooks pretty soon if this small basic neccesity of an online accounting software isn't fixed ASAP

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. As we continue to try and troubleshoot any connection issues that you may be having, we’ve added a support link to the bottom of the Help Center article (found on Page 1 of the thread) so that you can reach out to our Support team directly and get more personalized help with the issue you’re facing. We will be closing out this thread but you now have a more direct route to obtain support through the link. Thanks!

edited May 11, 2020
This discussion has been closed.