Options

Time tracking

1235»

Comments

• Options
    AndyRAndyR Member Posts: 3

Hi all. I'm thinking about building a mobile app (iOS / Android) for time tracking as I'm also in need of this feature for my consulting business. As we do web and mobile app development, we could definitely build something. I'm wondering if we do, would your company be interested in helping fund the cost to develop and then use it for free? Let me know your thoughts! You can reach me direct at andyr@64htm.com

• Options
    StrateegeStrateege Member Posts: 2

I'd love time tracking as well (tracking time on different client projects and administration). I would pay for that!

• Options
    seanacseanac Member Posts: 2

It's absolutely ridiculous that a time tracker hasn't been implemented yet. After all these years of people BEGGING them to add it, they seem to just have zero interest in adding it.

My question is... WHY won't they do it. It's a critical feature in accounting software these days, and it is the single reason I cannot switch over to Wave.

• Options
    Shark70Shark70 Member Posts: 6
    I can’t believe we’re still waiting for a time tracker. Even a rudimentary one. Please please come up with something even if it means offering it in a paid tier. Right now, I’m using Clockify which is a robust time tracker but there’s no integration with Wave and no pass through of hours to Wave. Thanks!