Connect your bank account to Wave

123457»

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. With the move to our new data aggregator some financial institutions and bank accounts are not supported. If you can't find your FI or bank account listed in the search menu, this is because they're not currently supported. Our aggregator is always adding new FIs and accounts so make sure to check back!

If your FI or account is supported and you've entered in your credentials but you're having trouble connecting or you're not seeing transactions imported, please submit a ticket to support.

At the moment, RBC and Capital One are both having connection issues. Our data aggregator is aware of this and they are working on a solution.

• BicoastalPropertiesBicoastalProperties Member Posts: 1

Has anyone else had issues connecting to Republic Bank and Trust Co? I think it has something to do with the radio button on their site https://bob.republicbank.com/ where you have to choose personal (default) or business. My business account credentials are not being accepted and I would assume this is why...? Please help!

• VeniceVenice Member Posts: 1

I'm unable to disconnect bank accounts. Why is this not possible? It's so frustrating.

• TheProcessConsultantTheProcessConsultant Member Posts: 1

I am logged in but there is no link to to be able to view this content. (We are a US business)

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, thank you for reaching out here to voice your concerns. We know that these connections are important to running your business on Wave. If you are experiencing errors with your bank connection we encourage you to submit a support ticket so we can take an in depth look into the connection.

Hey @VintageOutLoud, thanks for your feedback on this! If people are opening new bank accounts it would be handy to have a feature to check if there is a supported connection.

• Sohaib005Sohaib005 Member Posts: 1
    I regret using wave as my payments have been paused!!! It asked me to create a new stripe account but I already got one. I can’t link my old stripe account to wave’s to take out my payments. I tried to contact wave but such an irresponsible behaviour that only automatic replies filling up my inbox with no solution! I never experienced such a poor customer service before

Hi @Sohaib005 , I see you have an on-going ticket with Nicolette from our Support team. If you do have any other questions, please respond to her message and she can point you in the right direction.

• KristimckKristimck Member Posts: 1

I am in Australia and my bank connection was working perfectly. Why was it removed? And what are my options before I consider another solution.??

• David_autofile_MLDavid_autofile_ML Member Posts: 21

Hi @Kristimck

We are so passionate about Wave we built a alternative Bank Connector aimed at the users outside of the US

More at autofile.ML

• ScarvinoScarvino Member Posts: 1

My credit card Capital One Canada Costco has been "paused". I've made multiple attempts to re-connect this account to WAVE but each time, it reports it as an "error". The other accounts have already re-connected. When do you anticipate a resolution to this frustrating issue?

Hey @Kristimck! I'm afraid Wave had to make the tough decision to remove Bank Connections for accounts outside of North America due to Open Banking ruling that came into effect. You can read more about this decision and what you can do by clicking here.

Hi @Scarvino, thanks for reaching out. We use a third party data aggregator to create connections between Wave and your bank. Currently the connection for Capital One is down as our data aggregator works with Capital One to build and resume a connection. We do not have an ETA on when this will be resolved. To get transactional data into your account in the meantime, I recommend using Wave Connect.

• David_autofile_MLDavid_autofile_ML Member Posts: 21

You could try our alternative bank connector for Wave via Tiller.
    More at autofile.ML

• 3DawgsVinyl3DawgsVinyl Member Posts: 1

Hi - I use to be able to connect my PalPal account. Now, I can't figure out how to do it.

Please assist.

Thanks!

Hi @3DawgsVinyl! To connect your PayPal account you will have to do this through the 'Integrations' tab in your Wave account. payPal accounts are not able to be connected through the 'Connected Accounts' page.

• GhepMediaGhepMedia Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am base in US and I do not see Bank Connections under Banking.
    What do I need to change in Settings to be able to connect to my Bank?

• AamodeiAamodei Member Posts: 1
    I honestly can't stand these constant changing US banking regulations and 'security' changes with these GD aggregator services. Personal or business, other services like Buxfer/Mint, etc. ALL have issues with these banks/credit card companies. Its 2020 for God sake. There is ZERO communication between the banks and the aggregators, these a**holes constantly make changes and never inform anyone with enough time to handle the change, then it takes months to get enough noise to have someone look into it, start working the problem, and by the time they resolve and have a feasible fix to implement, the GD banks change something else and on and one we go. So very tired of this....
  • kapn_netkapn_net Member Posts: 1

I am having a similar problem to GhepMedia. There is no bank connection option in my menu. I am located in Canada, as is my bank.

• Jim_fromPwlJim_fromPwl Member Posts: 2

I try to connect my credit card account but they keep sending my security code by text, even though I've asked for it by telephone. I don't have text capability.

edited March 3, 2020

Hi everyone. As we continue to try and troubleshoot any connection issues that you may be having, we’ve added a support link to the bottom of the Help Center article (found on Page 1 of the thread) so that you can reach out to our Support team directly and get more personalized help with the issue you’re facing. We will be closing out this thread but you now have a more direct route to obtaining support through the link. Thanks!

edited March 5, 2020
This discussion has been closed.