How do I troubleshoot my bank connection?

167891012»

Comments

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Not2impressed_ , I can see that our Customer Support team has assisted you with this issue via email, and that the payout has been deposited into your bank account! To clarify here, our Support team aims to respond to urgent emails in around 1 business day, which is why you did not receive a response the same day.

Hi @PromoSapien, please take a look at my post here for more information on the issues with connecting to Wells Fargo business accounts.

edited June 22, 2021
  • RoselbyRoselby Member Posts: 1

I have done this reconnection tip at least 5 times and still not working. Customer service emailed me with useless ideas that are still not working. I requested another email to be sent to troubleshoot with someone from your company and still nothing. Very disappointed with the service. I talked to someone at my bank and they checked everything for me and still nothing.
    What else do I need to do? I really wanted to use your system and recommend you but, instead I will give a review of my experience with your company.

• DthomasDthomas Member Posts: 1
    When I try and connect my bank (TexasBank) it says all of my credentials are correct but theres no account. How do I connect my bank?
  • OdinWyndOdinWynd Member Posts: 1

I am still dealing with this months later... Everything connects properly... the log in with the bank, the verification codes, then it immediately says the connection is broken when I go to the transactions....

• KaleyKaley Member Posts: 2

I have not logged in for a while and find it is not linking to my account anymore. I am struggling to find my bank on your list (BMO) has it been removed? I sure hope not. Please help!

• TDuvallTDuvall Member Posts: 26

My bank connection needs to be reset periodically, which is to be expected. Banks fiddle with security all the time. However, I reconnected my bank account yesterday, but I still do not have any transactions later than 7/16/2021. Help!

• RWVNRALRWVNRAL Member Posts: 6

It seems that this issue, particularly as it concerns Wells Fargo, is the fault of Plaid. I've tried reaching out to Plaid about finding a solution and all I get from them are promotional materials. I'm beginning to wonder if we aren't emailing BOTS. Are there any PEOPLE trying to resolve this?

• GaryHemmingstadGaryHemmingstad Member Posts: 1

I am having the same issue with Chase bank. Customer service tells me its a problem with Plaid and it is out of their hands at the moment but they are working on it...same response I received a month ago. I have tried Wave Connect they keep pushing on me but the transactions only show as debit and credit, I still need to manually rename each transaction. Maybe I am doing it wrong so any help is appreciated. The last thing on earth I want to do is move to another system.

• BRCBCOBRCBCO Member Posts: 1

My accounts haven't updated/synced since July 15th? I don't have any notifications when I look at my banking/connected accounts and the accounts show up as connected.

• DagnyKightDagnyKight Member Posts: 1

I didn't get any steps to reauthorize. I emailed Wave support a week ago and have not heard back.

• Jimmer5409Jimmer5409 Member Posts: 2
    This is the third time in a month I have not been able to import bank transactions into wave.
    I have 6 companies on the go and this issue is forcing me to switch to another provider like QuickBooks .
  • EdC_OnTheRockEdC_OnTheRock Member Posts: 3

I was also struggling with the same issues as everyone else here. I changed my banking password and Wave finally allowed me to reconnect the bank account. Previous attempts using my old user/password combo repeatedly failed despite the information being accurate. Hope that will help others...

• SaltyMcGurkSaltyMcGurk Member Posts: 1

My accounts haven't updated/synced since July 15th? I don't have any notifications when I look at my banking/connected accounts and the accounts show up as connected. I have gone as far as deleing my bank accounts and reconnecting. It tells me it is updating but after waiting about 15 minutes it says it is upto date but I still dont have any transactions for the last month

• EBMEBM Member Posts: 2

same problem here as well,,,
    different people, different banks, looks like there's a widespread problem here.
    sad because otherwise i love wave - i hope support can resolve this quickly so that we could continue to use wave

• avikroyavikroy Member Posts: 1

My bank connection is breaking on Wave every 2 to 3 days. Repeated reconnections is causing fatigue. I am unable to reach any customer support (other than automated help that is not useful), so increasing frustration is forcing me to look at options other than Wave. Is there any hope of getting some help in resolving this issue? Thanks. Cheers.

• FITPTFITPT Member Posts: 3

Agree completely. My bank stopped updating last Wednesday for 2 separate companies. Per the bank it is likely how Wave connects with Plaid but I cannot get anyone at wave to respond. I will likely be switching to Xero this month.

• mitrihmitrih Member Posts: 3

My Bank Connection was lost 2 days ago as well! very frustration all I get is "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." THis is very frustrating!

• violinchimpanzeenestviolinchimpanzeenest Member Posts: 2

Has there been any solution to Your account settings are incompatible error? I am trying to connect with RBC and its not working.